Mystic Powers?!

Midnight, September 16 2012.

Casey calls Mikey on the t-phone Donnie gave him. He said to only use it for emergencies. But Mikey and Casey use it to communicate, since the others dont trust Casey.

"Casey!" Mikey yelled, obviously excited. They were on top of a building. Mikey looked at Casey in amazement. He has a lot of gear! There seems to be a high tech bö, A pair of dual katanas, Some Tonfãs and some orange nunchucks.

"Are you ready to learn the ways of a nunchuck?" Casey asked.

"Yes! But I already know how to use nunchucks." Mikey said, confused.

"Do you know how to work mystic nunchucks?"

★ ★ ★

Leo woke up at 12:30, Feeling uneasy. He went to check on his brothers, just to make sure. Donnie was fine, asleep at his desk again, Raph was fine, sleeping. Mikey... Mikey was gone. He started to panic. Where had his little brother gone?! He ran to wake up Donnie and Raph.

"Donnie!! You need to come! It's Mikey! He's gone!"

"Leo... What are you on about... its... 12:30 pm..."

"Raph! Raph! Wake up! It's Mikey! He's gone!!"

"What do you mean Mikey's GONE?!"

"Oh my god, he is too." Donnie said. "I placed a tracker in our shells, I should be able to track his location through my T-Phone."

"What are you waiting for then?! Let's go!" Raph exclaimed
"Splinter said we're not allowed out past midnig-"

"Shut up Leo!! Who cares what Splinter thinks?! Our little brother could be in trouble!"

"I'm with Raph on this one. Sorry Leo." Donnie said.

"Ok so according to my t-phone, he should be a 20 minute walk" Donnie exclaimed.

"Ok, do you know what you have to do?" Casey asked.

"I think so?... it's just a bit hard to believe." Mikey said,

Casey handed him the nunchuck. Mikey swung it, poof a ball of flames.

"Woah!!! This is so cool!!" Mikey explained. The fiery ball attached to some pole.

"These nunchucks should be able to make things incredibly light-"

"What are you doing with Mikey?!" Raph yelled

"Woah dudes calm down!"

Raph was obviously angry that Mikey and Casey were hanging out. The 3 brothers must've thought Casey was harming Casey.

"Get over here!"

BOW!

"Dudes, what are you doing?! Why did you hit Casey?!"