Chapter 2

[Training with Drift + Truth]

(I love the picture it's super cute 🥰⬆️)

(I wanted to play this because two things..one his named is drift and our character is from Toyko Japan)

After a hard work of work I brought out my family Kanata out of myself (he a autobot) so I could train with the minicons and drift so when I got there I saw jetstorm had nunchucks while slipstream had a spear like sword.

Drift: Ok students we will be training with Mr.L/N

Y/N: Oh please call me Y/N

Drift: Alright...Slipstream vs Y/N

As me and slipstream got into positions drift called us off and we started or battle training so while doing that I used my kick attack motion to make sure the enemy drops to the ground the almost pinned slipstream with my sword.

Y/N: (boop) I win Slip

Slipstream: Woah..you're not joking when you were training in a dojo

Y/N: I know

Drift: Me vs my students..Y/N you can sit this one out and watch

Y/N: Sure thing

So while me and drift switch places I saw on my car design and began cleaning my sword and I was wishing I could go back to my body so I would that night after training.

Soon after a while training was over and everyone was heading off to fight off Steeljaw pack whom I didn't meet yet so while denny and russel were at the command center I told denny I would take a drive around in my car so he told me ok and I got in the car and drove off.

🌿🌸Hours later🌸🌿
After finding a quiet place to park I turned my holoform off and transformed into my old self and started stretching when something flew into me and when I looked down I saw..oh no...JetStorm!
(This is your bot form but image without the wings and strap⬇️)

JetStorm!(This is your bot form but image without the wings and strap⬇️)

Jetstrom: Huh....Con! (swing nunchucks) ahhhh!

"Oh no wait Woah...Jetstorm it's me! (hit on the helm)"

Jetstrom: Wait...you don't have that claw mark (steeljaw pack is their decepticon logo scratch) or a...oh...I'm so sorry

"Kid it's ok...but it's me"

Jetstrom: Who?

"Look at my form doesn't look famil—"

Grimlock: Jetstrom are you alright, drift wanted me t—(look at me and crack knuckles)

Your mind:'Not again (tears)'

🌸🌿17 hours🌿🌸

It's been 17 hours after fighting off grimlock who thought I was a Decepticon but once got back to the scarpyard it took over an hour of getting my body fixed by Fixit and russel while grimlock kept apologizing.

Grimlock: Again I thought you were a Decepticon so I'm so so so sorry

"Grim I told you for the thousands time you said that...it's ok"

Bee: So are you going to explain why you're here on earth

"Ok I'll tell you..my real name is Nightshade..and my sire is named Glowwheel and my carrier is named SwiftGlider and we went to earth aka Tokyo Japan though a ground bridge because durning the war they thought it wasn't safe for me, there so we changed our looks and name so I been Y/N L/N my whole life that when..Ow"

Fixit: Sorry

"That's alright..anyways when I was 12 they allowed me to chose my form just in case I get to teenage or Adult hood, I would have a car disguise and the dojo that me and my parents would train at night yes..but in our bot forms because we would be doing it at night."

Jetstrom: But why were you out in the woods

"Denny...I was worried if denny saw me, he would panic like he told me when he first meant you guys"

Bee: I see

"I know if you want to kick me out and..."

Bee: I never said that I was about to say was..we still respect you as a team member but you will be training with drift and working in your bot form but you will be sleeping in your RV in your Holoform understood.

"Understood lieutenant"

After that day I began training with drift again and his mini cons and working in my bot form but I transformed into my car form and sleeping in my RV in my holoform.But after a while I meant someone who would make drift overprotective of me!