Chapter 5

[Sleeping with the enemy (Lemon)]

—Couple of Hours later—

It's been a couple hours since I got knocked out so while I was slowly waking up 8 realized I wasn't at the scarp yard I was somewhere else that when I remember...Shadow Raker so I tried to sit up but I was pushed back down and I didn't know why when I looked up at my hands to see cuffs on them.

S.R: I see my darling little spider Is awake

"Let me go Shadow!"

S.R: Some one blushing

"This is embarrassing that's why just let me ou—Mmph"

Shadow Raker bend down and kissed me on the lips again and then asking for entry for his glossa which i didn't want to do again so when Shadow Raker placed one of his servos on my Alf and them squeeze it cause me to gasp at this, soon shadow raker took his dominance which while doing it he hopped onto the bed and started requesting dominance more and more which I would not do, soon when he broke apart he started kissing my neck cables till, he found the spot.

S.R: You like that little spider

"Don't call me th—Ahh (moan)"

As he placed one of his servos on my interfacing panel and I began blushing a deep blue I began moaning at the pleasure soon I heard a pop and looked down to see it opened when I shiver at the cold air coming into my value, shadow raker probably saw that and stopped nibbling at the spot on my neck.

S.R (crawl down to valve)

"What are you doi—(groan while body was being pulled up)"

As shadow raker pulled my body up to get a better taste of my value I began moaning at the pleasure of it soon his glossa when every deeper which made me shake soon when he stopped I whimper at that but the—ahhhhhh

S.R : (place two digits in value while licking the bud)

"(shake and moan in pleasure) Ple-Please"

S.R: Please what my little spider?

"Please make me overload"

S.R: I don't think so (servos reach down to his panel)

When I heard a click I was shocked after he pulled his digits out and place me down and I didn't know why soon when I looked I saw his spike and it was huge and -ahhh soon as he placed the tip there he probably thought of something and that cute whim to smirk.

S.R: My My someone must be a virgin is this your first time

"N-No It is no—Ahhhhhhhh (tears)"

As he place his spike in all the way causing me to tear up, when he saw this he laughed because he knew I was lying.

S.R: Someone lied about that..(adjust spike) there we go...ready?

"(nod)"

As he ajusted the spike inside of me, he started going slow than a little faster soon I started moaning from the pleasure but while I was hearing the ringing in my auto receivers I couldn't heard the clicking of my handcuffs.

"Please go faster (roll on tank) Woah"

As he rolled me onto my tank he started going faster and faster soon as he was doing that his servos touched my helm and pulled it back as he pushed his spike all the way in as I grabbed the sheets of the blanket.

S.R: Yeah you like that little s-spid(groan)

"Yes...oh yes (panting while placing helm on the bed soon feeling pleasure kick in) Shadow Raker"

S.R: It's ok the scream my name no one can hear you (place two hands on hips and back out and then in while going faster)

"Shadow Raker im about to...."

S.R: Me Too little spider I'm ahhhh

"SHADOW RAKER!!!!!"

as he flip me onto my back and continued I grabbed his face plate and smash his lips onto mine and he seem to like that and soon he placed his lips on my neck and started biting them.

S.R: Nightshade!

"Shadow Raker"

S.R: NIGHTSHADE!
"SHADOW RAKER!"

Both: ahhhhhhhh

[fade to white then hours later]

Both: *forehelms while panting*

After that shadow raker was cuddling me by placing his servos on my wasit and helm and pulling me close to his chassis then kissed my formhelm while I was pass out alseep.

S.R: I won't let anyone take you away from me (open spark chamber and nightshades) No one (place spark chambers together then kissed nightshades forehead again) I love you my little spider!

*spark Chamber's closed*

(A/n: Sorry if it was short I'm tried and sometime I make my lemon story's short)