Chapter 3

[Out of the shadows (rewritten)]

(In this version shadow raker doesn't go back to the stasis pod he escapes)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(In this version shadow raker doesn't go back to the stasis pod he escapes)

It was two days later after everyone found out I was a an autobot which the understood after my story which was true, so while sleeping in my RV I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I woke up I almost had a spark attack when it was Fixit.

"Fixit don't do that"

Fixit: Lazy—spicy—-(hit) Sorry Nightshade didn't mean to scare you but I need you to come in your bot form for a little experiment I'm doing with the others would you like to help?

"Of course..I need to shower then I'll meet you there"

Fixit: Alright (drive off then jump)

After Fixit woke me up I began heading to the bathroom and taking a quick shower and getting dressed soon once I was done I went to my car and turned off holoform and transformed into my bot form where I saw this huge machine and I looked over to see russel watching the news.

New report: scientists report an antarctic find may have come from pervious unknown civilization...

Russell: Blah Blah Blah..News News News..scary movie scary movie scary movie—(about to change channel then looked out the window) ahhh oh Y/—Nightshade it's you sorry I have to get used to your original name

"That alright, do you know whe—"

Strongarm: Hand up russel...

Russel: Ahh (look at strongarm)

Strongarm: That where we capture Crustacion 

Russel: You mean the giant shrimpcon (shiver) somebody should make a scary movie about him

While russel and strongarm were watching the news about the ship and capturing this Custacion bot fellow I was walking around when I felt a hand dragging me and I looked down to see Fixit.

"Fixit careful..(to the machine) hey guys"

Grimlock: Hey Nightshade had a good rest

"Sure did till Fixit woke me up"

Fixit: (places cables on helm)

"Um fixit...what going on"

Sideswipe (nervous)

Fixit: (giggle)

As me, grim and sideswipe were hooked up to this machine which was making me quite nervous I promised the minicons I would train with them today but...thanks to fixit I had to be part of his experiment soon I heard a car pull up to be..well Bumblebee.

Shadow raker x Male!Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें