Chapter 6

[Warm Bath with the Spider (a little lemon in this story)]

After that night of sleeping I woke up to shadow raker cuddling me I was about to sit up when I felt a pain in my lower parts soon I remember what happened...

"Bastard..."

S.R: I heard that

I looked up to see shadow raker purple eyes looking down at me and giving a smile which I didn't know why but I felt embarrassed so I placed my face plate in his chassis.

S.R: What wrong did I embarrass you

"Yes I didn't know you were up"

S.R: Technically I was alseep for 3 hours till I woke up before you and you were so sound asleep my little spider...

"(muffle)"

S.R: How about this...I'll start a warm bath for you and me and then I make you some fresh energon and we can sunggle in bereth all you want deal..

*nod*

Shadow Raker POV

Soon while I was getting up I saw how nightshade was and he was really in pain, I really did him rough last night so while getting up to got to the bathroom and started it.

Nightshade *in the room* Shadow is the bath ready yet

"Not yet"

Soon once the water was nice and warm I walked back to the room and saw him trying to sit up..which I kinda chuckled at.

Nightshade: Not funny

"Here let me help"

Nightshade POV

As Shadow raker came over and picked me up bridal style to the bathroom while snuggling into shadow raker chassis I felt something warm and wet so when I looked down I was in the tub.

S.R: Let me get in with you

So as I turned I heard some water and looked over to see shadow raker was in the tub with me which made me blush.

As I turned around again in embarrassment I felt someone leaned me back to their chassis which I looked up to see Shadow Raker

S.R: Much Better?

"Thanks Shadow"

S.R (grab rag) here let me help you wash (pull arm up) arm up

"Shadow!"

As shadow was helping me wash since my body was a little numb from last night it felt so refreshing and relaxing soon once he was done I felt his servos go down to my value which I heard a click again and looked at him who had a smirk on his face soon I began blushing because he was rubbing my spikes panel and then I heard a click again which showed my value and spike and I was embarrassed so I tried to hide it but too late.

Shadow raker: Someone embarrassed

As shadow raked whisper that in my auto receiver he started pumping it up and down and I backed up into his chassis soon I felt his warm breath in my neck which he started nipping at the spot.

Shadow raker: you like that

"Shadow ahhh"

S.R: Last night I bonded with you..so now you're Mine!

As I was about to tell him off after bearding that I felt his spike push into my value again and he started trusting me up and down while doing it to my spike.

"Please go faster Shadow"

S.R: You like that?

"*groan*"

S.R: What would happen if I did this

"Ahhh"

As he brought his free hand and placed it over my value and started playing with my spike in one, my value in the other and his spike in my value I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Please go faster"

S.R: What was that

"You Fragging Heard Me Shadow...Go Faster"

S.R: No..I won...woah!

As I turned around and brought my servos to his checks and kissed him again which he melted into it.

Shadow Raker POV

"(grab rag) here let me help you wash (pull his arm up) arm up"

Nightshade: Shadow!

As I was helping nightshade wash since his body was a little numb from last night after the fun time we had, it felt so refreshing and relaxing to him soon once I was done I decided to have a little fun time in the tub so I brought my servos down to his value which when he heard a click again and looked back at me who I gave a smirk at soon I saw him blushing because I was rubbing his spikes panel and then he heard a click again which showed his value and spike and I could tell he was embarrassed.

"Someone embarrassed"

As I whisper that in his auto receiver soon I decide to stated started pumping his spike up and down and then he backed up into my chassis soon i placed my face on his neck which I started nipping at the spot from last night.

"you like that?"

Nightshade: Shadow ahhh

"Last night I bonded with you..so now you're Mine!"

After I said that I saw he was about to tell me off but I place my spike into his value again and started trusting him up and down while doing it to his spike.

Nightshade: Please go faster Shadow

"You like that?"

*groan*

"What would happen if I did this"

Nightshade: (scream moan)

As I brought my free hand and placed it over his value and one started playing with his spike. one started playing with his value and the last one was my spike in hos value,

Nightshade: Please go faster

"What was that"

Nightshade: You Fragging Heard Me Shadow...Go Faster

"No..I won...woah!.

As he turned around and brought his servos to my checks and made me kissed him again which I melted into it when we let go I felt him moving again which I brought two of my servos on his hips.

"Oh Srag this is so good..you...Naughty frag"

Nightshade (panting) Yes...Yes I am Sirey...Frag me so good

"Oh you like calling me that don't you"

Nightshade: Yes Sirey I been a bad Mech....Ahhhhhh

"Yes you have (slap) you want to overload together..hum? You like that (groan)"

Nightshade: SHADOW RAKER!

After a few more trusts we overloaded together which he passed out on my chest while my spike was in his value and his spike was overloading everywhere but mostly in the water.

Nightshade (tried) hey Shadow when you said you bonded with me is that true

"Yeah it was why..?"

(kiss)

Nightshade: (chuckle) Love you

"(blush) love you too but let's get cleaned up and go cuddle ok"

(nod)

After cleaning me and himself up I began draining the water and placing our panels back, soon I left him in my room while I went on patrol.