Chapter 8

[Sparked!]
It was the next day, I was getting my amour on again after another night with shadow raker who was still alseep so I decided I would get a snack from the kitchen but while walking to the kitchen I started to feel sick so I ran into t(e bathroom to puke some left over energon which was weird..maybe it was some bad energon.

S.R: You ok?

"Ok yeah Shadow I'm fine just probably some bad energon"

S.R: You sure I could scan you

"I'm fine (pass out)"

After I passed out I felt some arm caught me but then I saw darkness when I woke up I saw Shadow holding something and when I looked up he seemed shocked.

"Shadow? what the matter?"

S.R: I'm just shocked because..your sparked (crying)

"I'm sparked what do you mean"

As he bend down and grabbed my hand and placed it on my tank he told me I was carrying which made me cry because every since I was little I always wanted a family of my own.

"This is amazing"

S.R (kiss) yeah it is

—9 weeks/months (for cybertiaons pregnancy) later with Drift and the other—
Drift POV

It's been 9 weeks and we still couldn't find his signal but bee said we wouldn't give up because he kept saying if we see him on night patrol we need to contact the others so when Russel and Denny were going to the store they asked me to come along because they need a ride to the city which I agreed.

Denny POV

As Drift drove me to the store we began walking around and I told russel that he could get a snack if he wanted which he nodded soon while walking around I noticed a male with black hair and white skin wearing the same black hoddie nightshade...wears!

"Y/N!"

As he turned around I knew it was nightshade but he was Y/N when he human so I had use his fake name

Y/N: Denny! What are you doing here

"We're just here getting supplies for food but what are you doing here..you been missing for 9...weeks!"

As I looked down to see his tank/stomach had grown a bit when I saw him I thought something must've been up because there was no way he was getting f.a.t.

"Are you..."

Y/N: I have to go...

"Y/N wait..."

As I saw him pay and walk off I noted drift that he was at the store which he told me he would follow him and to contact strongarm to pick them up.

—Mins ago with Shadow Raker and NightShade—

It's been 9 weeks that's months for cybertiaons and my tank is bloated by our baby boy deadlock or if it's a girl I wanted to name her after my mother SwiftGlider I know that for people who can fly but it would be a fun memory.

As me and shadow raker were cuddling on the bed I was hungry for a snack so I told him I would be going to the near by store in my human form.

S.R: are you sure sweetie (rub eyes)

"I'll be fine I'll contact you if I need anything or help"

S.R (kiss cheek) keep our little one safe ok

"I will"

While I drove off in my car form to the nearest store i found a store near by the ship so once I turned my holoform on and went inside luckily I had money with me just I cause if I was Y/N

So while looking around and when I was about to pay I heard my human name turned around to see...Denny!

Y/N: Denny! What are you doing here

Denny: We're just here getting supplies for food but what are you doing here..you been missing for 9...weeks!

As he looked down to see my tank/stomach had grown a bit when I saw him he thought something must've been up because there was no way I was getting....the human term...gain weight

Denny: Are you...

Y/N: I have to go...

Denny: Y/N wait...

While I was walking off after paying for my stuff because I parked myself nearby the woods behind the store so once I turned off my holoform and transform back into myself but been careful because of the little sparkling.

Drift: nightshade

As I ran off I was being careful on not letting drift find Shadow raker new hideout soon while I was running I was commuting with shadow raker.

::Shadow it's drift and the others...::

::WHAT how...::

::I don't know::

::is the::

::the sparkling fine just some pains that all...but I'm f—-::

::NIGHTSHADE!!::