Chapter 01- The rise of the lotus heir

In the Yunmeng Jiang Sect, cries of a child was filled in the quiet yet peaceful place, as a child in a purple robes was seen sobbing at the sight of his injured legs.

The door was slammed opened as a woman in a signature purple hanfu with lotus crest her long brownish black hair was tied into a elegant hairstyle. The woman, sighed in relief as she saw the injured child not that hurt as she scooped the poor child in her warm embrace which made made the sobbing child stopped crying that now turned into sniffle.

"A-yin, are you okay? A-niang is so worried of you.. don't run of like that again okay?"- The woman said as she voiced out her worries cradling the now puffy eyed child who looked down in shame, the woman sighed as she carresed the child's smooth and silky shoulder length raven hair.

"A-niang.., A-yin is sorry..."- The child who had now stopped crying hiccups as he looked at his mother apologeticly trying to make his mother feel at ease.

"Just don't do that again.., let's go to the infirmary room to patch up your scratch okay?"- The woman said, as she started to walk on the long hallway carrying the child in her warm soft embrace, after a couple of minutes they arrive at the certain room.

"Madame Yu, what brought you here?"- A nurse greeted the woman who is called 'Madame Yu' respectfully then bowed down, the nurse then noticed the small bundle in her master's arm then gasp in surprise.

"Young Master Jiang!, come let's get you patched up okay?"-thae woman said as she tried to get the young master out of Madame Yu's arms, but to their surprised the child had held his mother's hanfu tightly as he refused to let go.

"A-yin.., Let the nurse treat your wounds or else it might get infection and leave a scar.."- Madame Yu reasoned as she tried to make her child let go of her purple hanfu, but to her dismay the child just pouted and shook his head childishly.

"I want A-niang..."- The child said, as he pouted clutching his mother's hanfu, the nurse who had witnessed the scene felt a pang on her heart at the child's cuteness.

______________________________________

"My lady, this is Wei Ying I hope you accept him here in Lotus Pier"- Jiang Fengmian said to Madame Yu who clenched her hand in a fit of anger her zidian sparkling some kind of lightning to show her distress and anger.

"I had held myself back in the past when you were with that woman, and now you had the audacity to bring her child back here!?"- Madame Yu who was enraged held herself back on attacking her husband as she threw her displeasure in a fit of anger.

"My Lady, how can I myself not take this child with me when I found him in the streets unconscious and dirty"- Jiang Fengmian who was now alerted at his wife's tantrum tried to assure and reason for her to calm down which has worked a little, but now his wife was now glaring at him with her cold glinting ferocious eyes.

"You may have brought the commoners child, but I will never accept him in this sect!"- Madame Yu declared as she turned away and walked out of the room leaving the Jiang Fengmian alone in his room.

______________________________________

"Wei Ying, A-yin greets you, I welcome you here in Lotus Pier, I'm Jiang Cheng!"- Jiang Cheng said as he cheekily smiled, showing his happiness of having another companion to hang out with.

"Hello Jiang Cheng!, im Wei Ying! Nice to meet you"- Wei Ying said shyly yet enthusiastically as he smiled at the boy who had now also smiled back at him.

"C'mon Wei Ying! A-jie has cooked us some food for supper!"- Jiang Cheng said excitedly as he dragged the older boy with him running through the hallways of the Lotus Pier as they laughed happily.

"A-jie! I brought Wei Ying with me! Is the supper ready yet?"- Jiang Cheng asked excitedly as he drooled over the nice scent of the soup his sister had cooked, the girl who had heard her brothers excited question chuckles in amusement as she brought a bowl total of three on the table.

"Now now A-cheng calm down, the soup is ready go wash your hands first okay?"- Jiang Yanli said as she smiled gently at her brother and adopted brother who had drooled over the food she had just finished cooking.

"Uhm Shijie are you really okay with me staying here at Lotus Pier?"- Wei Ying asked anxiously as he waited for the older girls response, he glanced at the girl only to find her smiling gently at him.

"A-ying, whether your a commoners son you are still our adopted brother, and besides A-cheng could use your company whenever he's alone"- Jiang Yanli said as she smiled at the now relieved Wei Ying, as Wei Ying felt relieved Jiang Cheng then voiced out his complain while whining.

"A-jie.., when are we going to eat..."- Jiang Cheng said as he pouted childishly, looking at the soup his sister has prepared hungrily, The two people with him who had heard his complaining laughed continuesly as they ate together happily

______________________________________