Chapter 03- Interest

"Now, A-cheng how about you show these two kids around with A-ying?"- Jiang Cheng suggested to his son who was now hiding shyly behind his legs, upon hearing his father's statement Jiang Cheng nods obediently as he dragged Wei Wuxian with him towards the two Lan's.

"Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji my A-die has instructed me to show you around Lotus Pier I hope you guys are not that busy?"- Jiang Cheng said to the two young master's who was chatting but was now looking at him.

"Hmm, sure why not? We would love to see the beauty of Lotus Pier"- Lan Xichen said as he looked at the shorter male whit a polite smile, Upon hearing Lan Xichen saying that they wanted to see the beauty of his home town Jiang Cheng puffs proudly as he smirked.

Wei Wuxian then turned towards his brother who was about to proudly introduce Lotus Pier and chuckled at his brothers antics. Lan Wangji then turns to both of the boys and raised his eye brows in a hobby of him whenever he's interested and offered a quick yet cute smile which goes unnoticed by younger Jiang who was too occupied of showing them around.

"And this is my personal garden, my A-niang had made one for me on my 5th birthday and requested it to be filled with bunnies since I like them, too bad I lost my dog"- Jiang Cheng said while smiling as they entered his garden which was filled with lotuses and many more, bunnies were running around as they ate the carrots or grass that was given to them by their owner, Wei Wuxian then patted his head informing him to calm down from his hyperness.

"Lan Zhan, do you like the bunnies? I heard back in Gusu that they have bunnies there too"- Wei Wuxian asked the latter as he called him by his birth name which caught Lan Zhan's attention by the mention of his name, Lan Xichen raised his brows as he looked at Wei Wuxian who was playfully talking to the eight year old boy.

"Shameless..."- Lan Wangji muttered under his breath as the boy kept on pestering him by poking his cheeks, he felt his face feel hot as he then stopped in his tracks and goes behind his brother to keep him sane from being embarrassed.

Jiang Cheng chuckles at his big brother and the Lan's interaction and smiles in relief to find that his brother had met someone to be friends with. Lan Xichen on the other hand tries to read his brothers stiff expression as he smiled happy that his brother had taken a interest on someone for his whole life after all his brother had kept himself distant to people whenever they talk to him except for Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren (maybe Wei Wuxian too).

"Look Wei Ying look! There a baby rabbit!"- Jiang Cheng said as he ran towards the cute little rabbit who was resting on its nest while squealing internally as he held back on voicing out to keep his pride, he might be overexcited but he still need to have his pride with him.

"Yes yes A-cheng, it's cute but it's not cuter than you"- Wei Wuxian said as he looked at the rabbit and his baby brother who was carrying it gently as he squeezed his brothers snow pale white cheeks that has turned red after being squished hard.

Lan Xichen chuckles upon seeing the Younger Jiang's Puffy cheeks and teary eyes and thinks that he was too cute as he himself also wanted to squish the latters face. Lan Wangji turned to the two boys one was teasing while the other one has teary eyes and embarrassed expression in amusement but kept his stiff expression to not show any trace .

______________________________________

"A-zhan, what do you think about that boy who was with you?"- Lan Xichen asked his brother who has now prepared itself for bed, after hearing his older brothers question he turned around and looked at him with a deadpan expression.

"Too cheerful and shameless"- Lan Wangji said as he showed some expression on his face, now that he was alone and with his brother he had showed some of his emotion freely it seems he was too shy around the people he still hadn't known yet, Lan Xichen sighed at his brothers blunt response as a certain boy appeared on his head.

"What about Jiang Wanyin?"- Lan Xichen again asked curiously for his brothers response, it seems he had taken a liking for the younger boy for awhile after they had hang out, Lan Wangji then raised his eye brows after seeing his older brothers expression as he hummed.

"Mh, good not too cheerful and not shameless"- Lan Wangji shortly replied as he voiced out his opinion, he had taken a liking to the younger boy after he had found out they had the same ideal pet as he found the boy adorable too both Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian were a perfect combination of sworn brothers as they can compare it to a yin and yang.

______________________________________

"It seems you had new friends today A-cheng"- Madame Yu looked at her son who has been painting in her room with a calm aura around him, it was a beautiful and peaceful sight as the boys brushed on the fragile white paper while drawing a lotus flower.

"Mh, it was fun as they can be"- Jiang Cheng said calmly as he continued on painting on the sheets, rains kept pouring outside as everyone had gone to their perspective houses right now is 9pm everyone would have gone to sleep but it seems this boy is still not exhausted and wanna paint to waste some of his time.

"I happy you had some new friends,but you still have to train tomorrow morning"- Madame Yu said as she reminded her child who had now pouted at her showing his disinterested complexion to her, Jiang Cheng had always wanted a break from all of his mom's harsh training because of him being the rightful heir to the throne of Yunmeng but he always wanted to make his mother proud of him so he never complained.

But at least he had new friends to play with, he was happy when Wei Wuxian came to Lotus Pier but it was not enough as the latter would sometimes go somewhere he doesn't know. And the two Lan masters seems nice so why not give it a try and be friends with them?.