Chapter 02- Meeting the twin jade of Gusulan

The sky was awake at 5am in the morning and so is the Lan disciple's, today is the day the jade twins are going at Yunmeng for the first time as excitement filled their hearts after knowing they are going to have a adventure, Giggles can be heard from the two jades who has been playing for awhile.

"Kids are there?, we are going to land in Yunmeng in any minute so be prepared..."- A man in a pristine white robes said to the boys, the man was tall with his long lavish hair flowing through the wind his Lan headband showing his reputation and status wearing a clothes that almost makes you look like your mourning, this is just another start for the kids as their eyes sparkled in excitement.

"Gege!, c'mon hurry up we're at Yunmeng!"- A boy said as he ran towards a large door before opening it to reveal the beautiful place of Yunmeng the Lotus Pier.

"Lan Qiren, welcome to Yunmeng I see you had brought your nephews with you huh?"- Jiang Fengmian said as he looked at the two boy friendly, as he waved his hand playfully. Lan Wangji who had noticed his gaze hid behind his brother as he waved back.

"Mhn, they kept on pestering me on bringing them with me"- Lan Qiren stated as he sigh in exparassion which made the Sect Leader Jiang chuckle in amusement.

"Greetings Sect Leader Jiang, my name is Lan Huan courtesy name Lan Xichen and this is my brother Lan Wangji"- Lan Xichen said with his infamous polite smile, after Jiang Fengmian heard the boys introduction smiled at their politeness.

"Now now, no need for formalities just call me Uncle Jiang"- Jiang Fengmian said as he asked for Lan Xichen to drop the formalities that he had made, which made the latter bow before smiling again.

"Ah, please do come in the foods has been prepared, I had thought that you guys had a long trip to get here so eat as many as you like"- Jiang Fengmian said as he opened the door for the Three Lan's to get in.

The three Lan's get in as they gapped at the beautiful sight of the Yunmeng town, people's laughter filled the place as the people enjoyed their day with full of smiles with people selling their own homemade foods accessories and many more. The boys watched everywhere excitedly as they looked at the things people had selled.

"Uncle Qiren!, look there's so many things to buy!"- Lan Xichen said in excitement as he goes to many shops buying thing for him and his brother would like, Lan Qiren just sighed as he goes after his nephews who had now got far away from his sight.

"Their quite a one of a kind huh?"- Jiang Fengmian said with a laugh as he nudged his friend who had kept on grumbling under his breath, Lan Qiren made sure that he doesn't loose his nephews out of his sight as he too looked at the antique store that they had selled in a interested look.

_________________________________

"A-ying c'mon! A-die must have been waiting for us right now!"- Jiang Cheng said as he dragged Wei Ying with him along with Jiang Yanli who was behind them watching the two boy run in the great hall in a hurried pace.

"A-cheng,A-ying be careful of you might fall"- Jiang Yanli said as she fasten her pace of walking to catch up with the youngers who was now far away from her sight with a slight worried face.

"Don't worry Shijie we will be careful!"- Wei Ying said with a reassuring voice which work to Jiang Yanli who was now looking calm, he looked at his younger step brother who was now cheerfully laughing as they ran towards Jiang Fengmian's room.

Upon their walk towards the Great Hall, Jiang Cheng looked back at his siblings and playfully stick out his tongue but soon stumbled as he bumped into someone's arm reacting quickly he grabbed a ribbon that looks like he can hold on but soon slipped more, Fortunately he was caught by someone and was securely holded.

"Ah, thank you ge-"- Jiang Cheng stuttered as he tried to get up he looked at his savior and stopped mid on his sentence as he saw two gorgeous boys who looked to him in curiosity and wonder.

"Are you okay kiddo?"- Jiang Fengmian said as he looked worriedly at his son who was now blushing in embarrassment, he walked forward as he checked his son's complexion for any sort of injuries but sighed in relief as he saw nothing at his son's white tone skin.

"A-cheng!, I told you to be careful if A-niang was here she would have surely scolded you nonstop"- Jiang Yanli said as she smacked Jiang Cheng's head and started scolding him, which made the boy teary eyes close and looked down to avoid on seeing his sister's scary expression.

"I just wanted to meet A-die..."- Jiang Cheng said as he pouted and hid behind his older adopted brother who has now chuckled that turned into a laugh which made the younger more embarrassed.

"Young Master Jiang, may I have my forehead ribbon back?"- A boy in a pristine white robes asked as he held out his hand waiting for the Jiang Cheng's response, Jiang Cheng looked at his hands to find out that he was holding a white forehead ribbon as he remembered that he tried to grab it for support and blushed again in embarrassment and returned it to the boy who had now smiled politely again.

"Ah sorry about that what are you guys name?"- Jiang Cheng said as he looked at the two boy who had now looked at him intently and curiously, he looked at the guy who looked like a bit year older that him bowed in respect as he introduced first.

"I'm Lan Zhan courtesy name Lan Wangji, second young master of GusuLan, nice to meet you"- Lan Wangji said as he bowed down to the younger who had bowed in respect too.

"I'm Lan Huan courtesy name Lan Xichen, nice to meet you Jiang Wanyin"- Lan Xichen said as he smiled politely yet again.

"Hello Young Master Lan's, I'm Wei Ying courtesy name Wei Wuxian!"- Wei Ying said as he goofily smiled at the two young master's which he received a polite smile in return.

"Jiang Yanli, first Lady of Yunmeng, pleased to meet you young master's"- Jiang Yanli said as she smiled at the boys politely and bowed in respect.

"Nice to meet you"