Chapter 6

Disclaimer: I do not own the "DBZ-DBS" anime/manga or "Fallout 3" and the other games in the saga; and the only thing I own is this alternate/parallel story that I wrote for fun.

The Misadventures of Goki-Kakaroko

Chapter 6: Greenish

"Speaking"

"Thinking"

"KameHameHa!" Attacks / Skills / Ki / Techniques

Reading / News / Intercoms

____________________________________________________________

Both Bryan and David watched in amazement and disbelief as a certain woman with exotic black hair spiked in a palm tree shape ate large quantities of chunks of ant meat at an incredible speed.

"... Then ... Did you disarm ... a bomb ... that can destroy ... a city?" asked Goki with a mouth full of fire ant meat; no doubt such meat is exquisite cooked on the flame and with the seasonings that the owner of the house had put on it made it perfect to taste.

The blond-haired young man shook his head to get out of his state; and hearing his guest's question helped in the process, so he decided to answer.

The boy, on the other hand, watched both the Saiyan woman (because he innocently wondered how he could fit so much food in his savior's stomach) and the Lone Wanderer just as fascinated and curious.

"Um ... Yes, the Sheriff asked me if I could try to defuse the bomb that was threatening to explode at any moment; and since I have knowledge with explosives I accepted", explained David with his eyes lost in the events of a few days ago; since the memories of everything that had happened to him in Vault 101 were still fresh, up to the present time.

The black eyes of the striking orange and blue woman lit up when she heard the Lone Wanderer's answer, so she decided to tell him something about it; and in the process she stopped eating for a few seconds.

"Wow..." murmured Goki in amazement; as he remembered the huge bomb that was right in the center of Megaton. "That's amazing and kind of you, David!" she complimented with a smile, while at the same time giving him the sign of love and peace; to then go back to devouring the ant meat like there was no tomorrow.

The blue-eyed young man felt the blood rush to his face turning it a striking shade of red, as he could not prevent such a reaction when a woman as sweet and attractive as Goki said such compliments to him.

"Miss Goki is right, Mr. David. You're kind of a hero!" opined Bryan aloud, while at the same time his imagination led him to think of both David and Goki saving people all over Capital Wasteland from hundreds of Supermutants and deathclaws; no doubt that would be amazing.

The blond had immediately wiped that silly grin from his lips upon hearing the boy's words.

"No, I'm not a hero ... I'm just a person who did the good deed of the day," David corrected the boy with a small forced smile; as memories flashed through his mind of his escape from Vault 101, and on the things, he did to survive.

The black-haired woman with palm-shaped spiky hair did not hear the interaction the boy had with the blue-eyed young man because she was concentrating on her meal; where she finished eating the fire ants and then moved on to the mutarachas ... For a moment her mind divulged in memories of her childhood when she hunted wild animals in the forest.

"Oh..." muttered Bryan with a hint of disappointment, but he quickly put that aside once he fixed his gaze on his savior again. "How are you so strong, Miss Goki!" he asked the Z Fighters member excitedly.