chapter two

Oh no these opponents are beyond my skills. All of the cloaked men charge at them. All five of them run in the other direction but they aren't fast enough so eventually their pursuers will catch up. No good they are too fast so my only choice is to fight. She stops and turns to face the men. With her staff in hand she stands ready while the other four flee. No surprises there although she didn't do it to save them. It was my only chance but I probably won't win. Two of them come charging in with blades, she defends them off but they are skilled. They continue clashing for only a few more seconds and then she is stabbed in her lower back. It wasn't a deep wound but for some reason it is sapping her strength. She falls to the ground, her vision blurred and soon she passes out. She then hears a voice through the waves of unconscious chaos. Only a single word but what was it again. Move, she awakes to see the two men dead at her feet but who killed them. The rest of the group looks shocked as she is. Nevertheless three more go at her with blades long and sharp. And she knows they are likely laced with a poison of some sort. But they are moving so fast and she can't react as fast as she usually could. They are going to slash her. But as soon as they get close she knocks them away but she did not move her body something else did. More of them go in. But she is countering them perfectly but she is not doing anything to command such movements, what is this she wonders? The power to shatter the earth with the fluentness of water, she could never have moved this way before. Soon all but their leader lied on the ground dead or dying. Pools of blood filled the land that surrounded them. You slaughtered all my men but compared to your earlier actions I would have never guessed you had such skill. Well you won't beat me, I am on a different level compared to them. All the others wielded a small blade, but his was massive like a giant knife. It was bigger than the arm that held it. And it had a curve along the back. He went at her with blinding speeds. Her autonomous movements were all that kept her alive but he wasn't faltering like his men. Their weapons clashed and clashed. But eventually she collapsed to the ground coughing up blood although that does make sense as she doesn't have the stamina for such a prolonged battle. And yet she was able to fight for far longer than normal. But she has done no damage to her opponent so he is probably going to kill her now. You know I was going to take you back with me and sell you but since you gave me such a show I am willing to spare you. But don't expect it twice, we better not cross paths again or I will rip you into two. And with saying that he left. And she was left sitting in the middle of a field made of blood and bodies. And she couldn't move a muscle and everything in her body ached. Although the only thing on her mind was what just happened. I can't believe I could move like that. And what was with the voice, I'm sure I know it but from where. I don't know but this means I must find a way to use the power I just summoned. But for now I will have to recover. I will rest and hopefully I can move when I wake up.