chapter sixteen

Once they were back they decided they needed to talk. Not about this Daku fellow but about Sumi. Ichiro saw everything she had done in her last fight. She used strength and speed well beyond her years. And magic she shouldn't have known. But despite that she was unconscious the entire time. So it would go without saying that they were curious as to how. They discussed it for a while but they were unable to think of how. What ever had happened to her was unlike anything they have ever heard of let alone seen.
  In the meantime they had two rest and recover. While Ichiro is doing pretty fine, the commander is very hurt. And Sumi is still unconscious. Although Sama is doing well and will soon be able to fight again. The commander had sent several units to search for Daku. Although someone who has remained hidden throughout the war while having such a massive influence on it is going to be hard to find. And likely even harder to catch. But that being said he wouldn't be hiding so well if he didn't have a good reason to not be found. So while he could be strong it's likely that he isn't strong enough to take in a powerful force. A force like the four of them. Sumi, Sama, Ichiro and Asahi. But they have to find him first although it gives them some time to recover.
  The next day Sumi awoke. She wasn't in too bad of a shape so she decided to get to training immediately. She wanted to learn magic for offense. Sama was her preferred teacher since they have a connection of sorts. They are sisters in combat. Sama was the only one capable of going on missions and so she headed the tracking team. So Sumi trained with Ichiro instead. But this way she can get fist combat training in as well