Prologue

It was a quiet evening or at least Morgana thought so. There she was reading a book not paying attention to the world around her until a commotion of guards stole her attention. She got up making her way towards the door opening it peeking her head out at multiple guards passed by. She thought for a moment before stepping out. "Excuse me, what's all the commotion about?" She asked stopping a guard in front of her. "Sentry's found a baby outside kingdom walls." He said before quickly rejoining the group "A baby?"

She made her way to where the large amount of guards were headed. She pushed her way past the group to the middle where her brother and the child were located. "Arthur what is the meaning of this?" She questioned her brother. "This child was brought to me from outside the kingdom." He explained pointing Excalibur cautiously.

"Brother its a child not a monster." She pushed the sword away kneeling in front of the infant. The baby was sleeping low breaths leaving it. Morgana's face softened at the sight but was interrupted by a knight. "What we will do with it?" He asked. Arthur was about to speak when Morgana cut him off. "I will take care of her." Arthur and the knights around them looked stunned. "Sister are you positive?" "Yes brother I am." He sighed but eventually nodded. The woman smiled picking the baby up cradling it in her arms. "I'll call you Y/n."

*A couple years later*

"Y/n!" Morgana yelled walking into the room looking for you. She looked around before crossing her arms thinking of where you could be. A slight whoosh came from behind her as she smirked. "I can hear you, come out little one." Another whoosh was heard as your body materialized from the shadows in front of the woman. "Hello mother." You greeted. "I see you've been practicing, your stealth has improved greatly." She praised
as you nodded. "Did you need something mom?" "Ah yes, come with me" She said grabbing your hand walking you through the halls.

"Where are we going?" You questioned barley keeping up. "I need to speak with Merlin and your trainings right after so you're coming with me." She explained rounding the corner stopping in front of what you were guessing was Merlin's workspace. Your mother knocked and the door opened as she walked in dragging you behind her.

"Wait here." She stopped you before walking deeper into the workshop. Your eyes wander the room as you walk towards a nearby bookshelf. You grab a book flipping through it. "Excuse me?" You jumped holding your hand out ready to attack facing the voice. Your gaze softened as a male around your age had his hands up in surrender. "I'm not a threat." You lowered your arm cautiously. "Sorry." You apologized before (F/c) outlined the book in your hand as you put it back on the shelf.

"Its ok." He said rubbing the back of his head as an awkward silence filled the room. "You're Morgana Le Fay's daughter right?" He asked deciding to break it. "Yes Y/n Le Fay, and you are?" "Hisirdoux Casperan" He shook your hand.

"Nice to meet you-" "Hisirdoux!" An older man exclaimed coming around the corner. "Have you finished gathering the things I asked?" He questioned your mother not far behind. "I got some of it the rest is in Ms. Morgana's study." "Then no bother I'll get it later." He waved him off.

"Actually" Your mother chimed in. "You and I still have some things to discuss, Y/n can help your apprentice." She suggested stepping beside the man giving you a look. "Yes mother." You nodded pulling Hisirdoux out of the room. You made sure you were out of sight and earshot before stopping infront of an empty wall. "What are you-" "Shh" You cut him off putting a finger to his lips. "My mother's told me stories about Merlin and from the looks of it you could use a rest and I need to practice my shadow portals" You lowly snickered as you finished your sentence magic sparking from your palms.

You held your hand out as a portal appears. "You are something else Y/n" He chuckled as you both walked through the portal beginning one of the many habits of your friendship.