Wizard Underground

You watched as the ship passed through the green tear a slightly darker sky appearing overhead. "Welcome back to the 21st century!" Douxie announced not bothering to hide his excitement. "Ah! Sweet, sweet pollution. How I missed you!" Steve inhaled the not so clean air before breaking into a fit of coughs. A shout of pain caused your smile to fade as you quickly looked to where the sound came from. Jim collapsed on the ground hands hovering above the shard to avoid making it worse. "Jim! Hold on, please!" Claire pleaded kneeling next to him as you quickly joined the two f/c emitting from your palms. "C'mon work." You whispered placing your hands just above his amulet. "What are you doing?" Claire asked panicked. "Trying to numb the pain a little." You explained over the males cries of agony which had ceased somewhat.

"Man, oh, man! Could this get any worse?" Steve questioned right before the smoking damaged remains of Camelot descended passing the ship. "Oh my- Douxie!" You cut off looking back at the boy. "Already on it!" He said directing the ship to a nearby window. It got closer, Merlin coming into view. The group piled in quickly as Toby joined you and Claire concerned. "What's happening to him?" He asked kneeling to his level. "The shard, it's moving to his heart." Claire explained, more magic leaving your hands, concentration etched onto your features. Your eyes displayed worry the more you watched the male writhe under you. The vessel took off once more dodging falling debris as you tried your best to focus with all that was going on around you. "Where'd you learn to do that?" Toby questioned getting a better look at what you were doing. "Merlin gave my mother some pretty useful spells." You said not taking your eyes off Jim, the shard slowly creeping further into his heart.

Toby gave Claire a look of confusion. The girl shook her head it not being the time to explain. A few moments later the ship landed somewhat safely in a clearing, parts of the once floating tower surrounding the area. F/c outlined Jim, your hand raised slightly to keep him afloat as you exited the ship after everyone else. After a minute of conversation the small green woman who's name was revealed to be Nari came up to you hovering her hand over Jim's heart. "Poor soul. Your corruption I feel it worsening." She said feeling remorse for the boy. The moving of the shard had subsided for now but who knows how long that would last. "Jim hurt. Dying." ARRRGGGGHHHH said upset at the sight of his friend. You sighed knowing there was nothing you could do unlike Douxie who tried to seeking advice from Merlin but alas as much as you despised the older his words held truth.

You saw the clouds darken out of the corner of your eye causing you to turn confused. "Uhh Guys!" You pointed now panicked, a skull ship vaguely coming into view. "We've gotta get him out of here!" Claire tried moving the male his yells starting once more. "Stop! The shard's creeping towards his heart again!" Merlin warned as you stood getting in a defensive stance. "Nari, come back to us and finish the work you have begun!" A person who gave off the aura of fire ordered standing on the ledge. "You misunderstand our grand vision." The cloaked one said next to the other. Suddenly the mouth opened the green knight jumping out landing in front of your group while Merlin created a forcefield around a small portion you all. You wasted no time as you attacked the armored unknown f/c blasts dispersing upon hitting its target. Your magic barely affected him as he attacked your friends but didn't really pay much attention to you.

"Oh forget this" You pulled your staff out expanding it, black spreading across it stopping at the crystal. You spun the weapon black and f/c leaving it as you focused your attacks on possible weak spots. "We're outmatched! Everyone, fall back!" Merlin ordered. Jim's yelling caught you off guard. You turned to see him forcing the shard into his chest. Claire ceased her attacks banging on the barrier pleading with the boy. But it was to late you watched in horror as he grew in form becoming a brute like troll. "Run!" He ran up attacking the knight, you watched fear stricken at what your friend had just become. "Y/n come on." Douxie said. You looked between the male and your now beast of a friend before hesitantly retracting your staff, making your way to the boat taking one last glance at the male.