3 • Telling about her

"Kya zarurat thi unhe hamari Insta ID dene ki?" She whisper-screamed at Abhishpa. She folded her hands over her chest as she recalled the things that happened at the airport.

She had been grumpy the whole ride from the airport. She wasn't ready for it. Neither she knew him nor she wanted to. She found it too straight forward for someone to propose for marriage without even knowing the pros and cons. But she couldn't even tell it to Abhishpa as she didn't want to ruin the impression of Anirudh before her.

Abhishpa hugged her from the side and leaned on her shoulder. "How could you not find him attractive? He was the hero at LBSNAA. And he's handsome too." She stated while wiggling her brows as she remembered her some of her friends telling her that when she had visited Mussoorie.

"Ahem, I can hear everything." Soham coughed sarcastically as he got jealous, hearing his wife complimenting other man. "I know you have eyes only for me but atleast, mere aage toh kisi aur ki taarif mat karo. You know I get jealous."

She laughed hard on Aadhriti's shoulder making her uniform to form wrinkles.

They were like this since their first time meeting. Both over possessive as hell. Aadhriti leaned back at her seat as she parted her peach pink lips, getting annoyed by Soham, "Tumse kisine puchha? Nahi na? Toh kyu taang ada rahe ho hamare conversation ke beech?"

And these two were like this since school days. Couldn't digest one another. If one speaks, the other couldn't listen. It wasn't hate. It was disgust. But no one could help, because they had to shake hands for friendship for the sake of their beloved friend and wife, respectively.

Abhishpa, Aadhriti, Tanaya and Hrishika. These four had the unbreakable bonding in school. More than friends, sisters from different mothers.

Hriti, Tanu and Hrishi have always had problems with Soham. They called him 'psycho' without Abhishpa and him knowing. It used to be their code name to talk about the existing bad about him. They mentally threatened him to beat him up in public if anything happened to Abhishpa.

Soham got irritated with Aadhriti's mocking sentence and turned around to shower his words of blessing, "Oh hello. I didn't tell it to you okay? You don't need to order me." He turned around again to concentrate in his driving as he finished his lines. "Aate hi iske patar patar shuru." He mumbled. But she heard him.

"What did you say-"

Abhishpa shook her head while rolling her eyes, getting in between the same old cat and dog fight.

'Phir shuru ho gaye yeh dono. Pata nahi kab ek dusre se acche se baat kar payenge.'

Abhishpa interrupted as she felt Aadhriti's not gonna take it lightly. "Stop it guys. You're not kids anymore. I don't want your bickerings in front of my baccha at home, okay? Tum dono ko jhagarna ho toh ek time fix kar lena."

Soham widened his eyes through the rear view mirror, "She started it first Abhi-" trying to clean his record only to get cut off.

"Is Angshiv's health okay now?" Hriti cut him off, mentioning his son. He gave her an eye roll from the rear view mirror, followed by receiving another eye roll from her.

"He is doing great now, thanks to Madhav- Oh shit!" Abhishpa cursed herself as she realised whose name she had mentioned.

Hriti turned to her with wide, amused eyes, "He is here, too?"

She nodded and released her from the hug. "I'm sorry but- he is Soham's one of the closest friends so-"

"It's fine." She mumbled and looked out of the window. Her eyes saddened again.