6

1 Month Later:

It's been a month since Jungkook moved to Seoul as a bike mechanic with "Storm Riders". They are not only professional bike repair stores but also train bikers for motorcycle racing. This inspired Jungkook to pursue his passion.

"Hellooooo, Seoul, you are listening to Radio Active and this is your RJ SJ, yours only Kim Seokjin."

He smiled at the voice. He woke up every morning listening to this amazing voice. There was something soothing and mesmerizing in the voice that calmed his soul. He was the unwanted child of his parents. His parents divorced while he was at school and it took toll on him. His father was in the South Korean military and had rarely time for him. His mother who was lonely spent most of her time 'searching for love' in the arms of many men.

He was the mistake of his parents and their fights constantly reminded him of that. At one instance, when they couldn't stand each other, they decided to separate. Jungkook was shuffling through schools thanks to his parents who decided that he will stay with them every couple of years. At holidays, he would be at his father's ancestral home where he would forget his misery and be happy with his cousins.

His mother remarried many times while his father stayed back in the military. He couldn't care less about his son and ensured that a hefty amount was always deposited monthly to Jungkook's account. All Jungkook craved for was love but was deprived of it.

Even though he ended up in college, he couldn't continue and soon dropped out. He couldn't handle the pressure of his parents and his relatives. Truth is he didn't want to. He wanted to be free and couldn't live his life on other's expectations.

Today, even when his relatives mocked him, it was his cousins who shower him with love. That kept him sane and happy. That and RJ Seokjin. He never met the guy but his cheery voice and his go-getter attitude made him mushy.

"Kookie, you up?" It was Namjoon.

"Yeah, Joon. Let me get ready. We will have breakfast together."

Jungkook was living with Namjoon much to the chagrin of Namjoon's mom. Every elder in the family disliked Jungkook and called him a failure. A broken boy from a broken family. But his cousins were always there for him. Namjoon was happy that his brother too is in Seoul. He didn't feel alone. Now that all three of them are here, he couldn't be happier.

"Hello everyone, this is your host SJ aka Seokjin and you are listening to Radio Active and as I always say, when your dream is in your head, your destiny is in your hands. I just got a message from Jungkook and he says. [Hello Jin, do you realize you make the world a better place? When everyone says no, you are the only one pushing us to take risks. My cousins and I love your show.] Aww thank you Jungkook. So, all those listening, take those risks and make your dreams come true." Jin chirped happily sliding one of the many buttons in the controller board.

Jungkook had his earphones plugged in while listening to Jin. "You are welcome, Jin." He was in love with the voice, it made him forget the troubles in his life and lightened his spirit.

"Does anyone like surprises? I love it...I love when someone pulls a surprise you know like if you are thinking of someone and they immediately call or just drop in to say a quick Hi. So, today's show is all about – surprises. So guys let's surprise your loved one. Pick up the phone and dial my number XXXXXX."

But Jungkook had something else in his mind. He quickly dialed the number as he pulled out the bike and rode straight to the radio station. He wanted to surprise the RJ himself and meet the man behind the radio.