10

Hoseok found it easier to stay with his cousins than to face his parents. He knew they won't understand him. His mom might even go back to the astrologer to try to fix things. And above all, he didn't want to make his parents unhappy. But there were two people who supported him: Joon and Jungkook.

Joon, on the other hand, was shocked when he opened his apartment door and saw Hoseok with Jungkook. He looked at Kook who nodded not to ask anything to Hoseok. Joon nodded at Jungkook. He hugged Hoseok who walked inside the apartment. At first, Joon didn't really get what was going on. But after Jungkook explained everything, Joon understood how serious the situation was. "You know you must tell Uncle and Aunty, Hobi".

"I know Joonie...but not now." Hoseok promised to tell his parents about what was happening. But Joon and Kook knew they had to keep quiet to respect Hoseok's wishes.

*************

On the other side of Seoul:

"Hey Kai", Jungkook walked in. He saw his friends/colleagues ripping off few posters. In a corner laid few buckets of paints, wooden planks, etc.

"What's going on?"

"Come on, Storm Riders is getting a big makeover and this time with a new face", Kai said proudly displaying posters of Jungkook with other bikers. His friends were removing posters when Jungkook 's eyes fell on a typical one.

"Who's he?", Jungkook asked his voice angry.

"That's V...The Boss of Motorbikes....and that's Yoongi. The power couple...You know we all were whipped for V ....but V had only eyes for Yoongi. No one else."

Kai narrated what happened with V and Yoongi to Jungkook who stood there in shock

Kai narrated what happened with V and Yoongi to Jungkook who stood there in shock. He knew exactly what he had to do.

**************

Taehyung stood in the midst of his apartment, the air thick with memories that swirled around him like ghostly apparitions. Each corner held remnants of Hoseok's presence, a haunting reminder of the happiness that had once filled these walls.