7

It's been a couple of months since Taehyung and Hoseok got married. The only time was weekend when he could meet his cousins. But they too were very busy nowadays. He was bored as Taehyung was always at the office. Even when he was at home, Tae would be glued to his laptop. At times, he would lock himself in a room. Hoseok wanted to ask him but he controlled himself. He thought that changing the house would do some good in their relationship but that didn't do much apparently.

He loved glass painting. So, one Monday morning after Taehyung left, he gave a hand in trying to paint the doors and windows of their apartment. For him, it looked quite bland. Unfortunately, he locked himself out in the balcony. He looked around for his phone but sadly, he had left it on the coffee table in the hall. "Dammit." He mentally cursed himself.

"Hey....!!! Helloooo......" He was screaming when his neighbor appeared on their balcony.

"Anyohaseyo" Hoseok bowed to the neighbor. He was a man in his 50s. "Anyohaseyo..what happened, son?". The old man asked.

"Uncle, I locked myself. Can you help me get a screwdriver?"

"Oh... Sure."

The old man went inside and within seconds gave him the tool. Within a few minutes, Hoseok pried open the door and was able to help himself out of the situation.

"Thank you, uncle."

"Welcome son. Say I haven't seen you around. Are you a friend of Taehyung?"

"Uncle. I am his husband."

"What? When did he get married?"

"We just got married 2 months back."

The old man just nodded as Hoseok continued, "Uncle. Thank you so much. If it's okay with you, can I invite you for a cup of coffee? I don't know anyone here and would like to meet everyone."

Within a few minutes, Taehyung's whole apartment was filled with people.

Taehyung was walking towards his apartment when he heard loud noises. He was welcomed with loads of shoes on their floor that he had to shove it to walk through them. He looked around and his eyes went wide. Oh No...the loud noises are coming from the main hall of his apartment. There were people who were chattering. A group of them were enjoying Football on TV while others were munching on foods. He looked for Hoseok who was talking to a bunch of people. Hoseok noticed him and smiled. "Hey, everyone Taehyung is here."

"Taehyung...

"Hi..."

"Hello...."

Taehyung smiled and bowed to the people who were hovering around in his house.

"Taehyung, you have been here for so many years and never even spoke or invited us to your home....and look at your husband Hoseok, he is so friendly and outgoing."

*******

The house was messy and was filled with smell of coffee, drinks and different types of food. Taehyung sat down on the couch. He was staring at Hoseok who was clearing up the table while rambling the day's incident to Taehyung. But it fell on deaf ears.

"Hoseok?" Tae called him.

"Hoseok?. No response as Hoseok was busy talking lost in his world.

"Jung Hoseok....!!!!" Taehyung's voice went an octave higher that made Hoseok jump scare in shock and shut up.

"Hoseok, this is my private space. Look at this mess. This is my home, not a public park."