8-11-3: Dartmouth Big Green (5-4-1 ECAC Hockey)

After a remarkable weekend last weekend, the Colgate Raiders head to Hanover, New Hampshire to play the Dartmouth College Big Green on Friday night at Thompson Arena. With 5:07 left in the first period, Ethan Manderville scored his third goal of the season to make it 1-0 Colgate. Carter Gylander and Cooper Black matched zeros for the remainder of the period so 1-0  Raiders lead heading to the second period. With 12:08 left in the second period, Luke Haymes scored to tie the game 1-1. With 11:14 left in the second period, Joey Musa scored to make it 2-1 Dartmouth. With 8:25 left in the second period, Alex DiPaolo scored his sixth goal of the season to tie the game 2-2. Gylander and Black matched zeros for the remainder of the period so 2-2 we stand after forty minutes of hockey in Hanover. With 5:54 left in the third period, Jake Schneider scored his seventh goal of the season to make it 3-2 Hamiltonians. With 1:35 left in the third period, Luke Haymes scored to tie the game 3-3. Gylander and Black matched zeros for the remainder of regulation so 3-3 we stand and we'll skate to extra hockey. With 1:10 left in overtime, Simon Labelle scored his fourth goal of the season to win the game for the Colgate Raiders 4-3! Colgate improved to 9-11-3 on the season and 6-4-1 in ECAC Hockey play!