11-12-3: Union College (8-5-1 ECAC Hockey)

After a sweep of the north country last weekend, the Colgate Raiders head to Schenectady, New York to play the 2014 national champion Union College as the Raiders look to do something they failed to do in aforementioned 2014. With 16:06 left in the first period, Jake Schneider scored his eighth goal of the season to make it 1-0 Raiders. With 6:30 left in the first period, Liam Robertson scored to tie the game 1-1. With 6:16 left in the first period, Carter Korpi scored to make it 2-1 Union. With 4:52 left in the first period, Nate Hanley scored to make it 3-1 Union College. Carter Gylander and Kyle Chauvette matched zeros for the remainder of the period so Union leads 3-1 heading to the second period. With 15:16 left in the second period, Liam Robertson scored to make it 4-1 Union. Gylander and Chauvette matched zeros for the remainder of the period so Union maintains their 4-1 lead heading to the second intermission. With 15:31 left in the third period, Bobby Metz scored his second goal of the season to make it 4-2 Union. With 15:16 left in the third period, Ross Mitton scored his seventh goal of the season to make it 4-3 Union. With 1:01 left in the third period, Liam Robertson scored to make it 5-3 U. Kyle Chauvette finished off the Raiders and Union College wins 5-3. Colgate dropped to 11-13-3 on the season and 8-6-1 in ECAC Hockey play.