11-13-3: Rensselaer Engineers (8-6-1 ECAC Hockey)

After a courageous effort last night, the Colgate Raiders head to Troy,New York to play the Rensselaer Engineers on Saturday night at Houston Fieldhouse. With 15:10 left in the first period, Ross Mitton scored his eighth goal of the season to make it 1-0 Colgate. With 13:05 left in the first period, Sutter Muzzatti scored to tie the game 1-1. With 10:50 left in the first period, Daniel Panetta scored his seventh goal of the season to make it 2-1 Raiders. With 1:07 left in the first period, Ross Mitton scored his ninth goal of the season to make it 3-1 Hamiltonians. Carter Gylander and Jack Watson matched zeros for the remainder of the period so Colgate leads 3-1 heading to the second period. With 18:02 left in the second period, Jimmy Goffredo scored to make it 3-2 Raiders. With 17:22 left in the second period, Jake Gagnon scored to tie the game 3-3. With 2:54 left in the second period, Robby Newton scored his second goal of the season to make it 4-3 Hamiltonians. With 49 seconds left in the second period, Max Smolinski scored to tie the game 4-4. A struggling Carter Gylander and Watson matched zeros for the remainder of the period so an eventful 4-4 tie heading to the second intermission. With 12:44 left in the third period, Ethan Manderville scored his fourth goal of the season, on the power play to make it 5-4 Raiders. With 2:10 left in the third period, Tyler Hotson scored to tie the game 5-5. Gylander and Watson matched zeros for the remainder of regulation so we'll play extra hockey tied 5-5. Gylander and Watson matched zeros in overtime so we'll head to a shootout tied 5-5. Two of three Raider shooters score in the shootout to win the game (technically) 6-5! Colgate shifted to 11-13-4 on the season and 8-6-2 in ECAC Hockey play!