Thank You, Class Of 2024

The class of 2024 will go down as one of the best graduating classes in Colgate hockey history for both the men and the women because they all had illustrious careers in maroon and white. This includes a championship that was 33 years in the making at the time on the men's side and multiple championships which were not shocking at all because the women's team is just a juggernaut. While their careers come to an end, Ross Mitton and Carter Gylander take a trip to Detroit to participate in prospect camp but Mitton will not return for a fifth year of hockey at Colgate.

These graduates paved the way to winning former Colgate Coach Don Vaughan an ECAC Hockey championship and one of them even had one of the goals to beat the Harvard Crimson to win said ECAC Championship for the Raiders back in their junior seasons. The Raiders definitely and undoubtedly wouldn't have been the team that they were in 2023 if it wasn't for the class of 2024 and the Raiders will need new players to step up to the plate for Coach Harder's team if the Raiders want to repossess the Whitelaw Cup in the next few years.

These graduates were instrumental in giving our program a championship for the first time in years and it was a wonderful sight to see in Lake Placid which I was in attendance for on that wonderful March evening. These graduates should be proud of their achievements on and off the ice and were some of the most influential group of players and people I've ever been around and I will honestly miss each and every one of them. While the season came to an end prematurely back in March, as did the Colgate tenure today as they walk the stage at graduation in Hamilton this afternoon. Congratulations on graduating from Colgate and of course, go Raiders!