Little Tidbits: Your Room

A/N: I'm still writing the next few chapters, so I thought I'd give you something to snack on while I'm working on them!

What Your Room in the Hotel is Like

- The main color in your room is a soft blue, with silver accents.  This is to help maintain a calm atmosphere that promotes creativity.

- A lot of the time, your room is bigger on the inside, like Alastor's, though instead of a spooky swamp, the extension to your room is (usually) a cottagecore-like forest clearing.

- When you are alone, you have puffy, cloud-like beanbag chairs in the room that you are able to manifest yourself.  (You make them appear like normal beanbag chairs when you have guests so they look less heavenly.)

- The carpet is almost impossibly soft and fluffy; one could comfortably sleep on your floor.

- Plushies! (If you like them.)  They were all acquired in Hell, so they're a little spooky, but you love them anyway.

- Books on Hell's wildlife.   No one knows how you got them all so quickly.  (You have also written notes in them observing what is likely the proper care of each animal; your inner wildlife rehabilitator has been resurrected and it shows in your concern for Hell's animals.)

- Once you've met Fat Nuggets; pet beds and animal enrichment toys (think puzzle feeders).  You tend to look after the little hell piglet when Angel Dust is away.

- A secret phone only you, Charlie, and Vaggie can see that is a direct line to Heaven which you can use to contact other angels (you need only pray to contact God).

A/N: I may add more as I think of it.