Chapter 8

>>Just a little warning, the mature themes will be much more present from here on out, it's nothing heavy but it gets a little hot here and there<<< 

I wake up to my phone ringin' and I try to grab it as quickly as possible, squinting my eyes to see if Liv is still sleepin', thankfully she is. I smile as I see the caller ID and answer in a hush tone "Hello..." I smile as I hear his husky voice on the other side "Hey Cocoa... We still on with the plan today?" I can hear the smirk on his face and I giggle softly "Yeah Blue we're still on with the plan, Liv is wakin' up... I'll see you later..." as I end the call I see Liv completely opening her eyes "Good morning Cas! SO how'd it go..." she jumps onto my bed and looks at me expectantly and I sigh a heavy sigh. "Listen Liv, I don't want you guys to make more of this than what it is okay?" Liv looks at me and pales "Casey you're scaring me..." and I sigh again, pullin' my fingers through my hair "Liv, Jake and I decided to JUST stay friends..."

Liv's eyes grow wide and she pales a bit more but before she could say anything our door bursts open "What the actual fuck is wrong with you two!" Clair exclaims exasperatedly and I sigh "So he told you." and she gives me this no-duh look. "Listen we talked about it but we both decided it's better to be friends..." I actually feel bad right know, both of them look like they're gonna cry. "I'm sorry Casey. Hey screw him, I know two other boys who'd love to go out with you." Clair waves it off like it never happened and then I realise what she just said "Wait, what did you just say?" but before she could answer Liv chipped in "And don't forget about Darren, he's been drooling over you since you've met." And my mind feels like explodin' but I shrug their comments off "Gals! Can we not try to hook me up with a guy right now, I like the way things are right now. A whole awful lot actually." This causes a smile on my friends faces "You're still coming to the football match with us right? The whole group is going to have a barbeque afterwards? We're meeting at the river beforehand so we can all drive on... Jake's truck..." and I smile "Oh relax it's fine I'm still going with ya! Now let's get ready."

∞∞∞

"Cas if you feel like you're uncomfortable with him around, just tell me and we'll leave, okay?" Clair looks at me reassuringly as she parked next to Jake's truck. I nod and stare ahead of me, I can see the rest of the group talkin' just a few steps from the river itself, I catch his eyes wanderin' to us as we walk to them but his gaze drops to the ground. We finally reach them all and the group grows silent, seconds later we start to greet everyone, Nate gives me a hug and next is Alex and Mandy gives me an extra-long hug. Next to Mandy is him. My blue eyed boy... I stand in front of him and he smirks "Hi Cocoa..." his arms circlin' around my waist, pullin' me closer, I greet him in a whisper "Hi Blue..." and for that second I forget about everyone around me as I look into those blue eyes, I feel his breath on me and I can smell that intoxicatin' scent of his, slowly I feel his lips brushin' mine and I feel my legs give in as he starts to kiss me. It's just like last night's kiss and the butterflies are back just like last night's kiss.

Although this kiss is much shorter than last night's, sadly. "Would ANYONE care to explain what the fuck just happened?" Clair looks at as like she's ready to cut both our throats and I giggle, the rest of our friends looks blown away, Jake pulls me closer and kisses my cheek "So she said yes last night, this beauty is my girlfriend." I can feel the blush creepin' on my cheeks. Clair's face is red for a whole different reason though "YOU son of a-" but Liv cuts off her profanities "OH MEEEE GOSH!!! Congratulations you guys!! Boo for joking us all but YAY!!!"

∞∞∞

After the football game Jake and I went to his place, resultin' in him pullin' me onto his lap and that's how we got to me lying in his arms while he looks at me, kissin' me every other second. "So Cocoa, when are you going home again? I was thinking, if you'd like I can go home with you next time, that way your parents won't-" I cut him of crushin' my lips onto his. I kiss him on his cheek, his jaw, his neck and back to his lips "That" Kiss "Would" kiss "be" kiss "perfect..." and this has him groanin' and I start to worry, it's like he's fighting himself. I look at him questioningly "What's wrong?"

He slides off the bed slowly "Nothing Cocoa, I just-" I stand up next to him and take hold of his hand "It's not nothin' Jake, I can see you're fightin' yourself. Did I do somethin' wrong?" he looks at me and that flash of emotion is back, the one I can't figure out. "Casey you didn't do anything wrong. It's just- if we keep kissing and I keep holding you like that then I won't be able to control myself." And I answer him before I know it "then don't" and just like that he kisses me like there's no tomorrow his tongue dips between my lips and I feel like meltin' all over again.

Jake slides his hands down my waist, over my hips and onto my thighs girppin' them, breaking the kiss for a second he groans "jump" and I obey his orders. A moan escapes my mouth as my legs wrap around him and he presses himself against me. Next thing I know I feel my back hit the wall and his lips trails down my neck to my collarbone and back up, my hands in his hair and moaning ever so slightly "Fuck Casey you're so beautiful..." he murmurs as he continues to burn me with his kisses. He kisses a bit lower near my breast and reality starts to sink in "Jake-" but he cuts me off, "Don't worry Cocoa, I won't go any further... We'll do this on your terms, just let me kiss you a little longer" and without hesitation he's trailin' back up my neck to my lips, his tongue sweeps over my bottom lip and I part my lips slightly, givin' him access to deepen the kiss- "HEY JAKE! Clair asked if you guys want to come out for a drink. HEY CAS..." and that ladies and gentleman is why I want to kill Nate Wilson.

I'm sorry it's on the short side but I hope you like it. Thank you for everyone reading and voting!! AND ALSO thank you so much to two amazing readers @carmenpadro and EsmereldaDeBruyn for your votes on all the chapters, it means sooo much to me!!*<3 Please let me know what you think** 

Happy reading

~S/H