Questions answered.

Hello all! Usually I add my notes at the end but part of it needs to be at the beginning, I was actually quite bummed when only one of you had a question! So thank you EsmereldaDeBruyn for asking a question to Blake! Her question was "How did you propose to Casey?" so seeing it was only her question I wrote a small scene instead! I hope you like it: 

Blake's Pov

"Good grief Jake Matthews, how much more do I have to go through?" Casey breathes exasperatedly and I grin "I'm sorry Cocoa but this is the last part I promise." She looks at me sceptically and I chuckle and start to climb the last boulder, knowing exactly what's on the top. "You've pulled me through a snake lodge, a snake lodge, Jake. The one fear I have and you take me to a lodge. I've screamed bloody murder about thirty times today, seein', touchin', hearin' snakes-" I grin as I reach the top and turn to help her up while she continues her expected rant, yes I took her to a snake lodge, well we're still there, only we've hiked their snake trail the last two hours and I think my baby has had enough. I look at her lovingly as she reaches the top still going on with her rant "I'm stressin' myself to the bone of encounterin' an actual BOA on this BOA hikin' trail-" I cut her off kissing her senseless and when we broke apart she sighs "Well that's a start to makin' up for this- Wow look at that view Blue..." she turns looking at the range of mountains and streams you can see from here.

I bend down on one knee, waiting for her to turn around, nerves suddenly crawling into me. What if she says no, what if-

"Blue what are you doing? Did somethin' bite you? Oh good heavens I knew-" she starts shaking and doing little turns each way, trying to figure out what to do.

"Casey! Relax baby, just... just hear me out okay?" I breathe

"I love you so much. The last four years have been anything I could ever wish for, you still make my heart skip four beats at a time and I still love it when you say my name in that accent of yours... I want to wake up to you everyday, make love to you, hold you, protect you, start a family with you- Okay wait, getting off track here... I brought you here to show you that even with you fears surrounding you I'll be there to hold your hand and even if I drive you crazy, I'll always love you... Casey Evans will you marry me?"

Tears flowed from her eyes and she shook her head "No..." she whispered and I felt like my heart got ripped out, she doesn't- "I'm just kiddin'! YES of course I'll marry you! What took you so long?" she jumped onto me and started kissing my face, I was lost to say the least.

"You'll marry me?" I breathe and she giggles "Yes!!" and with that I slipped the ring onto her finger, kissing her like she's my air supply.

SO! This is the OFFICIAL last time you'll hear from  me in this story, it's now done and dusted. PLEASE go check out my new story 'She's a Darkhorse' (Available in my profile)

For those you have started to read it, I have deleted it, AND republished it with a with nips and tucks here and there, the chapters are longer and have more information sooo please go and check it out again. 

LASTLY... THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!!! I have no word for the gratitude I have for you all reading my story, you've touched my heart so dearly! Never have I thought this story would reach a 100 , now we're nearing 3000!!! 

Happy reading 

~S/H