Good news and bad news

Hi to everyone! 

Firstly can I just say that I just freaked out when I saw the reads and votes on this?! THANK YOU everyone reading, voting and adding to libraries it means so much to me and if I could I would personally mention you all in this post! 

Secondly is the bad news... I will not be writing any other stories for quite some time to come, university and life are keeping me extremely busy and I won't be able to dedicate myself to writing like I would want to. 

The good news is that I found a way to still write, and about something I'm passionate about. This is a HUGE deal for me because for the first time EVER I'm revealing my identity through it. I have started a blog that hits very close to home, since I've started uni my lifestyle changed and as it changed my body changed and I lost all of my confidence and health. I started a healthy lifestyle plan about a month ago and I wanted to share my experience with other people and show them what it does to you and that they are not alone... I gave up the "good stuff" my lifestyle and now I'm eating clean and I would love to share my journey with you.

SO if you are interested in checking out my blog 'Letting go of the "good stuff"' you can go to this link

www.lettinggoofthegoodstuff.wordpress.com

and follow me!

I hope to see you there guys! 

Happy Reading

S/H