two

WHERE THE WATER HAS ROSE

the princess quickly left to her hideout underneath corals that formed bubbles that sparked as brightly as the stars above. she placed everything down and smiled to herself. she held a beautiful blue and pink gem tha looked similar to one of the stars she had seen before placing it next to another star-shaped gem.

she continued her mission to get comfortable, swimming past a lost mirror that embraced the image of her wavering in water as her beautiful, iredescent tail glittered in the light made by the laterns around her. her hands lifted above the mirrow to the manequin head that wore her tiara.

the diamonds glittered like her tail, making her smile as she placed it on. [name] immediately twirled about, taking a quick lap around the area as she touched the enviornment around her. she smiled widely at xenochromatic animals and their normal counterparts.

the freedom she had was something worth envying.

she stopped her dilly-dallying and made her way to the dining room with the kamera through the garden. her ears picked up the swishing of tails and calls of her name, catching sight of her siblings from above. she leaned down to listen to their conversation.

" i fear our beloved princess [name] has not been seen since this morning. can you believe father only issued octavius to go find her?" haeli frowned with his arms crossed, his locs now coming to an end behind his back. half were up into a bun and adorned with blue and white adornments from the sea. his light blue eyes narrowed as he swam forward. his gaze caught that of his younger sister who fidgeted a bit as a few violetgrass sprouted from her hair. xaevan rolled his eyes as he looked at the twins who shared his same sentiments.

yaritza shook her head, calling out for the youngest even louder. "[name]! it's time for dinner! dad's got an announcement!" the youngest royal tilted her head, making the charms in her hair twing and catching aenon's ears twitch before he turned in her direction. the sight of his brown eyes made her flinch before staying still. if he didn't see her move, then he didn't see her at all.

the tanned skin eesena played with the ends of his long curls from his ponytail, shaking his head. "[name], i can literally see you looking at us." the five siblings turned where he was looking, seeing the frozen youngest. she giggled nervously, swimming forward only to hear haeli 'oo' like h would when someone got in trouble. " ooooooo! you went near that ruin again didn't you? i'm telling dad!"

the youngest raised her hand, mocking him perfectly as he continued on while their siblings laughed quietly. agaea wrapped an arm around her sister. "alright small shrimp, let's head to dinner." a tan hand ran through auburn hair, making the smallest laugh a bit and push the older away. "hey, watch my locs! i just added the accessories." 

xaevan leaned close, taking note of familiar gems. "are those our missing beads?" his quesion made the others gasp and turn to her. the eesena pursed her lips, looking to the side. "that sounds like dad calling us! let's get going," she propelled away from them immediately and left a small funnel of water in her spot. haeli growled lowly as his eyes glowed a bit while his hands glowed a light blue. "you slimy water serpent, get back here!" he swam off immediately with the others behind him. "i told you not to touch my gems!" the laughter around him made him smile widely as he looked forward.

the seven continued their race until they reached the dining room. [name] blinked in a bit of shock as her father was already there before she got slammed into and tackled by her older siblings. the children laughed as they were huddled together while their father shook his head as he watched them. "alright alright, get seated! i have great news." the seven sat in their respective spots, watching their father signal for the dinner to be plated on the table and take a bite of his meal before they themselves ate. they all dug in, absolutely starved from their previous chase and in need of the energy.