four

MEETING THE GOD OF JUSTICE

as paimon continued to fuss at lyney about not being fair in greetings while he laughed and dismissed the accusation, the five [four] continued to talk. "OH! by the way, we're going to go to the opera house, after finding sparkle here some clothes, to meet the Hydro Archon. do you think you could guide us to both places?"

the twins suddenly turned their attention that dearest [name] was covered in a shawl yet wearing a thin burple gown that glittered in the sunset. "oh? you're going to see lady furina? it'll be no problem, as i was going there myself later on. yet i suppose our friend is shivering from being underdressed."

lynette came a bit closer to the beautiful princess, shifting  the shawl to where it would cover her {name} more despite their height difference. the silent woman smiled, bowing her head in thanks with a slight curtsy. lynette gave a hum of approval before the two turned away and stared towards the horizon as paimon and lyney continued to talk.

aether smiled at the sight as he listened in on the conversation. lyney, also happy at their interation, polietly asked everyone to follow him so he could finish his preparations for later. the three newcommers watched as the twins went their ways towards the staircase.

that was until a group of gardes made their way down the stairs and stood at attetion. the five looked in confusion until lyney began to speak.

"you said you were going to see lady furina," he questioned, glancing back only to see one of his companions watching in awe at the sight of fotnanian guard uniforms. "it seems lady furina has come to see you."

the traveler, his guide and the presiest of the waters gazed upon the sight infront of them. such a beautiful woman, an electro user it seems, [name] thought as she tapped her chin in excitement. lady furina sure does know how to make a statement.

she continued her monologue, watching the lady make her way to be seen.  she is more..personal with her people than the other archons i've encountered. unbeknownst to the lovely [name], the magicians had taken notice of her composure, yet stayed quiet about it. "My dear people, rich and poor," well that's an insult if the princess has heard any and it had lost her attention immediately. poor? just because i'm not in good clothing doesn't mean i'm poor.. or was that towards the commoners around me..  instead she chose to focus on the slight shiver of familiarity she felt as she stood around the group of fontanians.

this feeling? i have only ever felt it around eesena or oceanids..

could they..? no, it's not possible.

"Ah, I see. As outlanders, you inevitably lack even some of the most basic understanding."

a record scratched in [name]'s brain. excuse me? was she sassying her newfound friend? she placed a hand on her hip, slanting her body to the side. aether, placed a hand on her shoulder as the archon still spoke.

"You had best stop and consider... do you really have the noble qualities and etiquette necessary to commmunicate with a god?" [name] took a deep breathe, crossing her arms instead to calm herself down. she's more.. egotistical than i thought her to be. "wow.. talk about sounding high and mighty." this whisper caused aether to nod his head while [name] tried to keep a blank face and her body still. despite that, she was openly agreeing and being more sassy in stance.

her stiff appearance caused lady furina to narrow her eyes at her, sensing that familiar energy as welll before she smiled mischievously. "Ah, it seems you have brought one of the stabilizers of teyvat to my land. I applaud thee for this welcoming gift." she bowed playfully, lifting her head to show her playful gaze. "it is an honor to finally meet you, lady cordelia."