seven

MELANCHOLY TRUTH AND A MYSTICAL MEETING

"ad astra abyssosque, what can i help you with today? " katheryne stood there with her arms placed over her stomach, watching the three come forward. "hey katheryne! we were just wondering if you had a notepad our friend here can use to communicate. " the brunette hummed as she did an internal scan, unbeknownst for the three. "yes, it seems i do. "

she pulled the notepad out, the front had a golden nautilus shell with colors that resembled ber tail. dark brown eyes widened at the sight before her head shot up, looking at katheryne who gave her a knowing smile. brown fingers grabbed the a quill and quickly wrote down 'thank you'.

paimon, aether and katheryne smiled at the sight of neat hand writing despite the large size. "thanks katheryne! now that we've got sparkle a way to communicate, we should get going! "

the taller two nodded their heads and walked towards the aquabus station. the auburnette casually was practicing her writing in the notepad before the sight of eesena drawings near this certain station caught her attention.

they were all.. beautifully done and majority looked like some of the people she knew. her heart stopped at the portrait that resembled her father and mother. their kind smiles and hugging figures were surrounded by six tails that resembled her siblings. she stayed there for a moment as aether got their tickets. painon, taking notice she had stopped far away from , looked over.

"whaa? why are you crying, sparkle? " aether turned around quickly, walking closer to the girl. "[name], are you okay?" the girl smiled sheepishly, nodding her head before looking back at the portrait.

aether could see the longing in her eyes before his eyes widened. the woman? she looked just like [name].. or perhaps [name] looked like her. paimon gasped as she pieced it together herself. "you're one of those? "

the crowding people began to turn their way and [name] ducked her head down, opening her parasol before quickly getting onto the aquabus once it finally arrived. the white haired and blonde duo followed behind her quickly. once they were a safe distance away, paimon crosses her arms. "you better explain yourself, sparkle!"

dark brown hands clasped together, bowing her head in forgiveness before she pulled a beautiful vase out of her bag. she cooed softly, hugging it before gently placing it in aether's hands. the blonde stared at it blankly before looking back up. paimon raised an eyebrow in confusion, " ah??"

a rubbing motion caused the two to share a glance before aether rubber the side of the bubble decorated vase. smoke soon appeared and a bubble surrounded an itty bitty octobaby. he squirmed around, making small chitters before flosting close to the girl.

"princess! it's good to see you're alive.. are we above the water in fontaine? " a nod was all he received. "ooh.. i see your voice hasn't come back yet. " the itty bitty octobaby turned around as it's ears sulked. "you haven't found it yet, hm? " he was, of course, judging them profusely. paimon crossed her arms, feeling sassy at such a follower. "who are you? and why'd you say princess? also, what do you mean haven't found the it? "

the floaty octopus crossed it's arms in its protective bubble. "i am bibble! I'm one of princess [name]'s animal followers! " he made a quick spin, the pearl of his hat making a glow. "and she needs it before her voice can come back. duh. aren't you an all-knowing guide? " [name] smiled at the sight of bibble before covering her mouth as she finally remembered bruno and octavious.. were they alright? had the sea water affected them as well? she lowered her head as a tear ran down her cheek before quickly wipingit.

paimon huffed, stomping on the air. " paimon gets confused too! what is the it? " bibbles blinked and rolled his eyes, which aether found impossible but apparently he's infront of a princess. "soo.. you're a princess? " the auburnette nodded quickly, doing a curtsey slightly.