Story Facts

1: Ministries of Heroism: Main governing body responsible for overseeing and managing the heroes of a continent.

2: Global Crisis Response Force (GCRF): Global counter-terrorism and intelligence organization that is tasked with maintaining global peace & security. They are responsible for organizing and running operations that require international cooperation, running humanitarian aid efforts, and rescue operations resulting from villain attacks or natural disasters.

3: All hero schools are universities

4: All For One has a son

5: Realizing how dangerous All for One truly is, All Might brought Star and Stripe (He took her on as an apprentice), Stain (He's not a villain in this as he graduated and eventually became All Might's sidekick), Sir Nighteye, Spitfire (Hisashi, who is also childhood bestfriends with All Might and Endeavor), and Gran Torino. The fight happens a few weeks after Izuku & Izumi are born.

6: Izuku actually trained his body unlike in canon.

7: The UA staff, Gran Torino, Detective Tsukauchi, and Nighteye don't know about Izuku being a Midoriya. They only know of his siblings because Hisashi and Inko only told them about Izuka, Nasha and Kenzo. Everyone is assuming that they are triplets.

8: Inko and Aizawa are siblings and Nana is their Mother

9: Kotaro understood why his mother gave him up and told his kids great stories about their grandmother, causing Hana and Tenko to become heroes just like Nana.

10: Tomura was born with a quirk: Springlike Limbs.

11: All For One gave Tomura the quirks of his family.

12: Toya & Fuyumi are twins. Fuyumi was born with a powerful ice quirk but has a resistance to scorching heat. They both 'died' the same way Dabi did in canon i.e. their quirks flared and destroyed Sekoto Peak with them believed to have perished. When they woke up 3 years later, All for One healed them and swapped their quirks.

13: Hound Dog is a part of All Might's inner circle

14: Midnight is the same age as All Might and is married to him.

15: Hawks wasn't bought by the HPSC

16: Lady Nagant is still a hero and doesn't work for the HPSC