Ch 4: Arrived

"Man, that was a good nap." Izuku said as he stretched his arms while exiting the private jet.

"So, you're my nephew that Toshi adopted after my dumbass hypocrite of a brother neglected you, huh?" A voice from behind asked. Izuku turned around and saw a man with spiky black hair and blue eyes walking up to him.

 Izuku turned around and saw a man with spiky black hair and blue eyes walking up to him

"Name's Meiyo Kunshu. Finally glad to see you." Meiyo claimed as he extend his hand to Izuku.

"Likewise, Uncle Meiyo." Izuku said as he shook his uncle's hand. "How about we talk over a quick bite, I'm starving."

"Sounds good since I have an offer for you that I want to talk about. I know a good place that you might like, best burgers in New York City in my opinion." Meiyo said as he hailed a taxi.

(Timeskip)

"So, what was it that you wanted to offer me Uncle?" Izuku asked in between taking bites of his burger.

Meiyo took a sip of his soda before answering. "Well, me and a few of my colleagues in the International Hero Community are putting together an organization, the Global Crisis Response Force. Something similar to S.H.I.E.L.D or Overwatch from the comics and games. We'll be charged with gathering intelligence, running operations, doing humanitarian and rescue missions, stopping strong villains, and all around safeguarding the world. On the chain of authority, we'd place just above the Ministries but below the World Hero Association."

"Hmm, tell me more about the command structure?" Izuku asked.

"First you have the High Command: They're the people who are in charge of the entire organization as a whole. Then you have the Regional Directors: They're in charge of all GRCF activities in the region of a continent that they are assigned to. Then you have the division heads who are each in charge of Research & Development, Investigation, Internal Affair who only answer to the Directors and High Command themselves, the military forces, cyber teams." Meiyo explained

"What about the heroes?" Izuku questioned.

"Operators." Meiyo said

"What?" Izuku asked in a confused tone

"They'll be called Operators since calling them 'Heroes' doesn't fit right given what the GCRF does. They'll be called heroes on the Global Hero Registry but they'll be called Operators as their official designation." Meiyo clarified. "Anyways, they'll report directly to the directors."

"But the directors can't manage all those heroes." Izuku pointed out.

"Which is why we'll be putting them in agencies with the hero in charge of the agency being given the title of Strike Commander." Meiyo revealed. "And the operators of the GCRF also have more authority than the heroes of a country."

Izuku finished his burger as he looked at his uncle. "Alright, my interest is peaked. Where do I sign up?"

Meiyo handed him a tablet. "Here, fill this out."