Ch 3: Fallout in the Midoriya Household

(1 month passed between Izuku leaving and him going to America)

Izuka, Nasha and Kenzo had all just arrived at school and met up with Shoto, Shoka, Katsuki, Katsumi, Tenya, Tanya, Ochako and Uchira. They sat in their homeroom talking to each other while waiting for Izuku to arrive. Though when the bell rang and the teacher took the roll, Izuku wasn't in class.

This worried the group, mostly Shoka, as Izuku had never missed a day of school. Izuka, Nasha and Kenzo all thought that something might have happened and Izuku would show up later that day. The others thought the same thing.

But by the end of the day, and there wasn't even a single sign of Izuku. He wasn't even in the hallways either. This worried the group even more than before, as they remembered that they hadn't seen Izuku for a whole month. Making their way out of the school, Katsuki finally spoke up about it. 

"Where the hell is the damn nerd?! He's never missed a day in his life!" Katsuki yelled.

"I must concur. It is very rude of him to abandon his studies in favor of goofing off. We should punish him for his actions!" Tenya exclaimed as he did his signature hand chopping motion.

"He's probably just sick. Maybe that's why he hasn't shown up lately." Shoto suggested

"Maybe my brother's right. We should go check on him to make sure that he's okay." Shoka said. Though deep down, she had a bad feeling about this and silently prayed that she was wrong.

Everyone agreed and went to the Midoriya house. Entering the house, they were met with nobody there, which was expected. Izuka, Nasha, Kenzo and Izuku's parents were out patrolling, though the fact that Izuku wasn't there only furthered their confusion. Izuka, Nasha and Kenzo led the group upstairs to the hallway were their rooms were and went to the room that was at the end of it to see if Izuku was in his room. Though they weren't expecting what they saw. Instead of seeing a room filled with posters, action figures and other merchandise belonging to All Might, Spitfire, Magnetic, Eraserhead and other heroes, they were met with a room full of training equipment.

The kids were all shocked and confused. Wasn't this Izuku's room? If it wasn't here, then where was it? Shoka was especially worried as she hoped Izuku didn't do what she thought he did.

The kids soon heard the front door open and went downstairs to see that Inko and Hasashi had returned home. "Hello there future heroes! What are you all doing here?" Hisashi asked as Inko nodded as well. The group shifted uncomfortably before Izuka spoke up.

"Mom! Dad! Have either of you seen Izuku? None of us have seen him for a whole month!"Izuka exclaimed, causing her parents to freeze. Inko and Hisashi both thought for a moment before all color drained from their faces as they realized that the latest memory that they had of their son was the morning of his fourth birthday. The morning before he had been diagnosed as quirkless. For Inko anyways. For Hisashi, his only memory with Izuku after his diagnosis was the week before he left.

"W-W-W-We'll a-all talk to him once he comes back home from... wherever he is!" Inko said as she choked back tears and sat on the couch. And so, the group of now 13 waited for a total of 2 hours while they waited in dead silence and became increasingly worried about Izuku. 

"W-W-We should probably go up to his room to see if he left a note or anything." Hisashi said as he and Inko got up and headed to the stairs. Kenzo stopped them however.

"Um, Mom, Dad! Izuku's room is there anymore. It got replaced by a training room." He said as Hisashi and Inko looked at each other in shock. When did they turn Izuku's room into a training room? And where was Izuku's current room?