Thor

This story is about two people falling in love. No ordinary people either, two Asgardians...well sorta...One is full Asgardian, the other one is actually Jotun. This story is about Asuna and her love Loki. Their life together...but before we get to that love...we have to see the friendship first and see how it grows.

Asuna was wandering around the castle with her mother, she was only 5 years old, when she saw the princes walking with their father, the king or Allfather. Asuna didn't know where the Allmother was at the moment. She looked at the princes and smiled at them. They both smiled and Thor even waved back. Loki seemed very shy. The interaction was so quick and fleeting. A few days later Asuna was in the library with her studies when Loki came in to read a book for a while.

He saw Asuna and went to her. "Hi, I'm prince Loki." He put out his hand. Asuna couldn't help but giggle, but Loki thought she was laughing at him. She quickly grabbed his hand before he could move and greeted him, "Hello, I'm Asuna." Without thinking he lifted her hand to his lips to kiss it, much like the Allfather did with the Allmother. Asuna remained perfectly still until Thor came in to drag his brother away. "Come brother, we have much to be doing." Even at that age his voice was loud, nearly booming. Asuna giggled and waved at Loki in goodbye.

A few years later when they were ten years old, Loki was hanging out with his brother, his best friend and Thor's friends. Odin walked down the hall to them with guards behind him as usual, "Boys! Come with me!" Odin called to them. With that Odin walked away, again guards still behind him, and the boys following soon after him. "I'll try to come see you later." Loki told Asuna, Thor pouted about not being invited. Asuna nodded at Loki.

Asuna's mother soon came to get her to do chores for the day, cook, clean, wash...anything that was needed of them. Asuna didn't know how to do anything else...this was her life and most likely all she would do until her life was over.

Later that evening Asuna was waiting for Loki...she waited so long that she fell asleep waiting for him. She woke up the next morning...She couldn't be mad for he was a prince after all.

Into the day was when she would see Loki again, but he seemed disgruntled...something was clearly wrong with him. "Prince Loki, is everything well? You seem not yourself today." Loki sighed and barely looked at her, "I would be better if I knew that I would be king one day. But I know for sure it will go to Thor. Father treats him better than I." Asuna sat next to him, not too close, "I think you would be a great king when you grow up. Who knows, maybe Thor will not want the throne."

"Lies!" Thor came up to them. "I will be a great king. Father said so himself." Asuna looked at Loki, who wasn't any happier. She wanted to grab his hand in hers or hug him to comfort him and show him her support, but he was a prince and she was a commoner. She was allowed to play with them but that was it, nothing more was to be done. "To Hel with it." Loki looked shocked and noticed her looking around. She grabbed his hand in her, brought it to her lips and left a feather light kiss on his knuckles. Loki and Thor were both shocked. Loki because someone else other than his mother cared for him, and Thor because someone actually liked Loki other than their mother. Before they could be seen, Asuna leaned to his ear, her lips so close, "I will always support you, my very best friend." Loki pulled away and was shocked, numbly nodded and walked away with Thor for supper.

As they grew up, certain events and changes happened of course. Asuna's mother had passed from illness. One that thankfully Asuna did not catch and neither did anyone else. Loki was there for her, and thankfully Frigga adopted her as a daughter. She was made a lady of the court of course. Thor was being trained to be king by Odin more and more each day, Loki was pushed to the side. Asuna tried to make him happy, and he seemed thus, but he still wanted his father to accept him and he wanted a throne like he was promised as a child. Asuna wished she could take that promise and shove it, for Odin making Loki think this way, it wasn't healthy especially as they grew older.