~ Hell Life ~

There is a girl name y/n. She is in high school. Bullies call her ' Ordinary Woman ' because she was very weak and introvert. Also, she works at a bar and cleans toilets in a restaurant as a part timer.

A day at school -
Bulies: Hey y/n! I heard you clean toilets in a restaurant, thats disgusting. You smell poop, you shouldn't come to school. ( Everyone laughing ).

y/n ignores them and go to the classroom. Their class teacher knew everything about this, even the principal but they cant do anything because of Sarah. Sarah's parents donate money in this school, so they treat her differently.

It was Tiffin time, y/n was not in classroom. So Sarah and her friends threw away all her books and notebooks.
y/n is really fond of books, she loves books more than herself. She saw everything what they did,

y/n: Do you know how hard I have to gone through to buy some of these. You rich peoples dont know the struggles ( loudly and crying ).

Sarah and her friends became very angry, so they locked her in the  school basement and tortured her.

Sarah: I think you should know what punishment you will have if you mess with wrong people ( she burns y/n's body with an electric iron ).

Y/n screaming and crying in pain.
Y/n: What crime I did for this punishment ( thinking ).

She didn't go to school for a week after this incident. She finally complains to police about what Sarah and her friends did to her, also the teachers and principal turned a blind eye.

Y/n was so unlucky that the police commissioner was under Sarah's mother, so her mother knew everything.

Later that day, Sarah's mother complains to principal that y/n is trying to accuse her daughter. Y/n and her father were also in the principal office.

Sarah's mother: How could your daughter blames my Sarah, my Sarah could never do anything like this ( to y/n's father ).

Sarah: Mom, do you know she did it to herself and she has been threatening me for money ( fake crying ).

Y/n was looking at his father. Her father's eyes turned red and scary after hearing this.

Y/n's father: I'm extremely sorry Mrs. Park, i didn't expect this would happen. I could not raise my daughter as a human being. I apologize.

Sarah's mother didn't said anything and left with Sarah.

After that y/n's father slapped her Infront of the school gate.

Y/n's father: How dare you did that! If that Sarah really burned your body then you should be quiet!!!! And that darn woman died leaving you with me. If you want to study then don't mess with others, or do you have any intentions to ruin my pride!!??

Y/n: I'm sorry father, I will never do this again. I will turn a blind eye ( crying and hiccuping ).

Y/n's father: Don't you dare calling me father, do that when someone is around you ( angry face ).

Past story of y/n -

A lady named Shin Yuna found y/n in forest 12 years ago. Yuna went to the forest to pick up flowers. She heard a baby was crying. Yuna was married, she knew that she couldn't be a mother. So she decided to adopt her. But Yuna's husband loved Yuna, so he didnt said anything to Yuna. Yuna loved her as her own daughter and
y/n loved her as a mother. Yuna found out that she has stomach cancer, she has only a month and y/n was only 14 years old that time.

Yuna: Honey! If I'm not here with you or her, can you take care of y/n as your daughter?

Her husband: What do you mean? Where are you going? I will always take care of y/n.