~ The Love Was A Lie ~

Hui In was walking around a forest, the forest was beautiful, birds were chirping and flying everywhere. The trees moved and greeted Hui In. Hui In heard a sound of arrows shooting towards the river.

Hui In was curious, ' Who is doing such bad thing?' Hui In ran toward the direction where the arrows were coming. She saw a beautiful and tall man was practicing shooting arrows, she was looking at him for a few times.

Hui In: Hey young man! Don't shoot the arrows, the trees here will get hurt. *Screaming at that man*

The man looked at Hui In, Hui In was shocked, ' What is this? How can a man be that handsome? ', Hui In thinking.

The man: Why do you think the trees will be in pain? I'm just practicing.

Hui In: Go to another place where you can practice shooting arrows, you can just shoot it on the boards not trees. This forest here us enchanted, so they can kill you if you hurt them.

The man was confused looking at Hui In, ' Mis, do I know you? ', that man asked Hui In.

Hui In: If you know the ' Dark Knight ' or ' Beautiful Fighter ' then you probably know me.

The man: So you are that girl? The general's daughter?

Hui In: Yes! What's your name? And do you belong to a master family here?

( Master family means the wealthy and the family who possessed powers.
Master family has one or more people who possessed powers. )

The man: Yes, I'm the youngest son of the Park family, I'm Park Ahn Jin.

Hui In: Ahhh, Park Ahn Jin. So you're the son of the second wealthiest family. So you have been careful to not get caught like this. Go practice on another place.

Ahn Jin didn't say a word and leaving the forest, but he was looking at Hui In, he couldn't move his eyes from Hui In as she was the prettiest lady in Shin Jeul. Hui In noticed Ahn Jin staring at her like that, Hui In was annoyed with that stare. Hui In left from there.

~ Scene comes to the big garden ~

Hui In was waiting for Yeo Eul, she could see Yeo Eul was running toward her from far, a great pretty smile appeared in Hui In's face as she didn't noticed at all. The both hugged each other warmly, anyone could tell that they are the most beautiful and cute couple.

~ Scene changes to Ahn Jin ~

Ahn Jin was entering his home, it was also big like the other master families.
They were five brothers but their relation with the brothers weren't good at all, everyone was busy into their own works. Their father Park Young Jin was a strict person, he didn't had any great relations with other master family. His mother Jang Jiyun was from Jang family, his mother was too different from her father. She had good relations with other master families.

Ahn Jin came to his chamber, he was deeply thinking something. He felt like he fall in love with Hui In, he knew that Hui In will marry Yeo Eul soon but Ahn Jin was like his father, if they both like something then they are willing to give others lives. Ahn Jin decided he will do something that will make Hui In fall for him.

Next day, Hui In was wondering around the big garden, she was feeling the sceneries and breathing the air. She noticed that Ahn Jin was coming toward her, she was bit annoyed for that.

Ahn Jin: So you are here! I was looking for you.

Hui In: Why would you look for me? And why are you staring at me like this?

Ahn Jin: Because I love you! I have fallen for you since yesterday!

Hui In: Are you crazy??!! You know that I love Yeo Eul and I will marry him then how could you tell me this?

Ahn Jin smiled, ' Love? It's all about love! Do you know he is using you? ', Ahn Jin said all with confidence.

Hui In: And you are thinking I will believe this? First show me the evidence!

Ahn Jin: I didn't bring the evidence with me but I do have evidence. But first let me tell you, today Yeo Eul will start fire at this big garden.

Hui In: What! No, first bring me the evidence and why in the world he would start a fire in this garden?!

Ahn Jin: Calm down! He will start the fire in the evening and if he really do that then you have to come to the forest where we first met, I will give you the evidence. *He walked away with all the confidence*

Hui In was a bit confused, she was thinking about all tge things Ahn Jin said. In the evening, she and Yeo Eul came to the big garden, Hui In forgot about everything as she was having a great time. But she suddenly remembered everything, she wanted to check if everything was true,

Hui in: Yeo Eul can you wait for a few minute? I have to do something, please don't be mad.

Yeo Eul: Why would I be mad? Take your time. *He said that laughing and smiling at her*

Hui In was looking at Yeo Eul from far, there was no way that Yeo Eul would see her. She saw that Yeo Eul was lighting up something, it was blue and red. Those colors mixed together and started a fire. Hui In couldn't believe what she saw, every sentence of Ahn Jin was flowing through her mind. Hui In's eyes became teary, she could see everything as she had a strong eye power in both day light and night.

Hui In went there and they both were trying to stop the fire,

Yeo Eul: I saw a tall man threw something and the fire started!

Hui In: Really! What do you think, who would do this? *She was acting so she could know more lies from him*

Yeo Eul: Its not other than the Immortal Man, if he doesn't find any human then he starts fire in every house and gardens.

Hui In was shocked because Immortal Man never burns house or garden, also he could eat Yeo Eul if he was really here. Hui In could stop the fire,

Hui In: Yeo Eul you should go back to your home, I have a important work today.

*Yeo Eul smiled at her and leaves from there*.

Hui In ran to the forest to meet Ahn Jin, she saw Ahn Jin was waiting for her and he was sitting beside a big tree.
Ahn Jin: So you came, maybe he started the fire, didn't he?

Hui In: How do you know about everything?

Ahn Jin *sighs*, ' Him and I was best friends from the childhood and I know every single things about him, I also have evidence. I knew that he would start a fire as I heard him gossiping with his right hand man. Now this is the evidence '. Ahn Jin gave her the evidence.

Hui In was afraid to know the truth but she opened it, it was written will. It was written that Yeo Eul is approaching his father to get married with her and he was doing it all to be the general, so his father would only help him until he marry her.
It was signed by Yeo Eul and his father.

Hui In was in shock after knowing the truth, she couldn't hold herself and started crying. Ahn Jin grabbed her to him and hugged her warmly. Hui In could feel the warm from him, she also hugged back. Ahn Jin couldn't hold himself so he kissed hui In.

They both started kissing and the both fall asleep.

Hui In woke up next day and saw Ahn Jin was sleeping like a baby, she smiled at him. Ahn Jin grabbed her from behind as he was not sleeping,
Ahn Jin: Yeo Eul betrayed you so don't you think it's a chance for me? We kissed yesterday.

Hui In: We kissed doesn't mean we will marry each other, I wasn't in my sense yesterday. Hui In was running to go to her home. She reached her home, her right hand man Seol Heeung saw her,

Seol Heeung: Mistress, where were you yesterday night?

Hui In couldn't answer and standing there.

Seol Heeung: No one noticed that you weren't home, you can now rest mistress!

Hui In was relieved hearing that, she was happy that her right hand man cared about her.