~ The Beginning Of Fate ~

Kim Hwang Shin: Sit down Park Young, we want to hear that interesting story.
( Park Young sits with them ).

Min Yoongi and Kim Seokjin: What story?

Kim Hwang Shin: I don't know just listen.

Park Young: It was about 680 years ago, there was a man named
' Immortal Man'. Some say he was a demon, some say he was a vampire and some say he was a werewolf. He was born in a enchanted dark misty forest. A witch cursed that forest,

so if a human was born in that forest he would be cursed, the witch hated humans. But the forest have powerful magics, so those powers saved the child but the child became immortal.

Immortality was dangerous to the forest but that child was already immortal, his magics protected him and disappeared in another forest.

His parents died in that misty forest. He was a newborn baby but he was aggressive as he was 20 or more. He grew up in 5 days like a adult. He sucked blood and ate meats of humans, sometimes he ate animals too.

Kim Taehyung: It's really boring. Do you think it's interesting?

Kim Seokjin: But, I find it interesting. Keep going Mr.Park.

Park Young: This is just not a story, this story is alive in Daeugu's northeast village. The name of the village is ' 죽은 마을 ( Jug eun Maeul ) ', it means dead village. They named it because of that immortal man, everyone know this story in that village and they also believe it.

Kim Namjoon: Is there anything that they still believe such things?

Park Young became little nervous when Namjoon asked him this question, but he said,

Park Young: I - I don't know, but maybe there is something that they are hiding.

Kim Hwang Shin: Mr. Young continue your story please.

Park Young: Yes, sir! Hey was 20 that time and he became more powerful and aggressive, he killed at least 3 to 5 peoples every single name night. People were afraid and they never went outside when the sun sets. But if he couldn't find any human then he would kill animals. He would kill all the animals in a farm.

People started to get angry at him, but they knew they couldn't stop him. No one could come back alive after seeing his face, but a young boy saw him clearly. He was tall about 6 foot and very handsome, no one could tell that he is a monster. This news went into the government. The village's people though that only their general's daughter can save them.

Min Yoongi: Can we listen to this later?

Kim Hwang Shin: Are you not interested at all?

Min yoongi: It's already late and we have work. I wasn't interested at all but hearing that ' general's daughter can save them ' got my attention, * smirking a little *.

All of them left for their work.

In the evening everyone hears a shocking news, even the father couldn't believe what happened,

Kim Seokjin: Anything happened father? You don't look right?

Kim Hwang Shin: Didn't you heard anything from Jungkook?

Kim Seokjin: What happened to him?

Kim Hwang Shin: He is coming back to Korea! He got on the flight this evening, he will arrive before midnight.