Jimin X Army (Fluff)P.1

I was out with my bffs, drinking our asses off and Jiji hugged me. "Bitch! Bet! That guy over there can't take his eyes off you!" She said and giggled.

I looked the other way to see Jimin, my brother's bff, staring at me. "Nah! He doesn't like me. He is my brother's bff, he just watches over me!" I said and smiled at her.

I have been in love with Jimin since I can remember myself. He is two years older than me.

He also doesn't do relationships so no way. "But I saw him licking his lips while looking at you!" She said and I looked at him again but I couldn't see anything suspicious.

He is talking with some guys. I turned around and laughed. "No drinking from now on okay?" I said making her frown.

"Let's go dance and see if he comes then!" She said, grabbing my hand, leading me to the dance floor and we started dancing.

The dress I was wearing moved upwards as I was dancing and I realized it when a pair of hands pulled it down a bit.

I quickly turned around and saw Jimin standing behind me. Oh! He came! "Be careful cause your ass will be in plain view if you don't." He said.

"Jimin." I called out his name making him look into my eyes. We stared at each other for some minutes until my bff grabbed me.

"Sorry! I am stealing her away!" She said and we left. Ugh! My heart is beating like crazy!

"Bitch drink up!" She said and we drunk quite a lot of drinks, that I actually lost count.

Jimin's View

I watched her as she drunk whatever the bar had and I could she she was stumbling so I decided to leave and take her home.

"Come on (Y/n) that's enough. You need to go home." I yelled in her ear and she looked at me.

I dragged her and her friend out of the club, getting a cab for her friend. "JIMINAAAA!" (Y/n) yelled and I smiled at her.

"What is it?" I asked. She started hitting my chest and I raised my eyebrow. "You are stupid! How can you not realize that you have me falling for you every time?! STUPID!" She yelled.

"Huh?!" I asked shocked. "You are all over my head! Tell your beautiful looking lips to get out of my head! Tell your eyes too!" She yelled and kept hitting me and I grabbed her hands, putting them in mine and stopping her.

"Why?" I said trying not to smile. "Because! I wanna kiss you. Your eyes and lips are everywhere and you are nowhere!" She said kicking her foot.

I burst out laughing and looked at her. She is frowning so bad like a little kid! I have never seen her like that so it's amusing!

I stood up straight and grabbed her by her waist, crashing my lips on hers. She kissed back right away, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I kissed her soft lips for a while before pulling away and looking into her eyes. "Tell me that shit tomorrow when you are sober and we can do some more kissing then." I said making her frown.

"No! Kiss me!" She said and closed her eyes, waiting for me to kiss her. I pecked her lips and pulled away.

She opened her eyes halfway and looked at me. "If you keep looking at me like that I am gonna do more than kissing but you won't remember tomorrow. I want you to remember." I said and she sighed.

''Oh come on Jiminaaa!'' She whined and wrapped her arms around my waist. I smiled to myself and wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tight.

''So tell me how you want me tomorrow when you are sober and I will do a lot more than kissing.'' I said teasing her and she nodded.

''Promise?'' She asked and I smirked. ''Yes.'' I answered. She smiled and leaned towards me. ''Can I sleep at yours tonight?'' She asked.

Oh hell no! ''No baby you need to go home.'' I said and pulled her away from me, grabbing her hand and leading her away from the club.

''Why not??? But I wanna be with you tonight!'' She whined and I sighed. ''I said no!'' I insisted and she stopped walking.

''JIMIN!'' She yelled, making me snap. I turned around and walked up to her  causing her to take steps back and hit the wall.

I put both hands on either sides, preventing her from moving away and leaned in to her ear. ''I said no. Don't you understand that I have held back a lot? If I got you in my house we are fucking baby.''  I said and fought with inner beast.

''What if I want to?'' She asked. ''I told you, I want you sober. If you say that to me sober, I am all yours and you are mine. Hopefully your brother won't kill us.''  I said sighing and shivering at the thought of what I am gonna get through when Yoongi finds out.

Not that he doesn't know that I am in love with her and the reason why I held back for the last few years is him. He knows that I won't hold back sooner or later though.

He just doesn't know when. I pulled away and grabbed her hand. She was obedient this time and followed me back to her house. 

I stopped when we were at her porch and looked at her. ''Your keys.'' I said and she smirked. I don't like that smirk.

''In my bra.'' She said and I looked at her shocked. ''Why the hell are you keeping them there?!'' I asked and almost yelled but managed to whisper-yell it.

''Dunno! Take them.'' She said making me freak out. This girl! ''Nope. Take them out.'' I said and she shook her head.

Fuck this! I leaned over her as her back hit the door and reached out to grab the keys from inside her bra. My fingers brushed against her nipple making her let out a quiet moan and making me horny as fuck!

I gulped and took a deep breath trying to stay calm. HER-DOOR-INSIDE-ME-GO-HOME. Nothing more! I opened the door for her and she turned to leave but turned around, grabbed me by my shirt and kissed me.

She pulled away right away and winked at me. Seriously she is so fiesty!