Jimin X Army (Smut) P.2

I was waiting for Jimin to call me and laid on my bed..

(Outfit)

I heard my phone ringing and looked at the screen. Jimin! It's been three months since we started dating but I can't get enough of him.

"Hello my love!" He said looking as handsome as always.

I stared at the screen and smiled from ear to ear. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I just can't get enough of you." I said and saw his eyes traveling down.

"Baby what are you wearing?" He asked and I noticed my bra was showing.

I moved the phone to show him my outfit trying to tease him and he bit his bottom lip.

He suddenly stood up grabbing his phone and looked at me. "Where are you going?" I asked making him smirk.

"Don't you dare change these clothes. I am coming over." He said and hang up. Oh! I giggled and waited for him to come over.

It took him five minutes to get to my house and I opened the door only for him to marsh at me.

He kicked the door shut and smirked. He grabbed my hand and sat on the couch, making me sit on his lap.

"What is it baby?" I asked him and he looked into my eyes. I could feel how hard he is under me.

"You make me so horny. I have been holding back for quite too long, don't you think?" He asked me and I smiled sweetly.

He has. We haven't done anything other than kissing. I nodded and he pulled off my sweater as he started kissing my shoulder and attacked my neck, biting on my skin and making me shiver.

"Jimin! I haven't showered!" I said freaking out after realizing it and he groaned.

"I don't care." He answered and kissed my earlobe sucking on it, making me shiver. I moaned as he kissed down my chest and pulled my sports bra off, run his tongue and between my breasts and kissed on them.

"Mmm!" I moaned earning a groan from him until he grabbed my left nipple with his teeth and sucked on it.

"Ugh!" I moaned making him grind against me as she kept sucking my nipple. Shit! I want him so bad!

Who knew that Jade had such a hot cousin who would become my boyfriend or even look at me!?

He is the most beautiful human being! I am so in love! He put his hands inside my sweatpants and pulled them down making stand up.

I let them fall down and kneeled in front of him. "Jimin.." I called his name seductively making his eyes close a bit.

Omg! His expression!!!! "Yes babygirl?" He asked with his low growling voice dipped in his busan accent, making me go mad!

I put my hands on his pants and unbuttoned them as he helped me pull them down along with his boxers and I was shocked to find out that he is pretty big!

Holy shit! I licked my lips and run my tongue on his cock making him twitch. "F-Fuck!" He groaned as I put it inside my mouth and he trembled.

He has been waiting for this very patiently, hasn't he? I bobbed my head, licking his tip at the same time making him moan.

His moans are so sexy! I just can't! I moved my head faster and he grabbed my hair pulling my head away.

"Ride me." He whispered and I did as I was told. I climbed on top of him and put his cock against my pussy.

"Do it yourself." He said making be blush. You devil! I moved a bit and it slipped in making us both moan.

Ugh!!! "Holy shit!" He groaned as I pushed him deeper until he was fully in making him tilt his head back.

''Fuck your insides are so hot!'' He groaned and I bit my bottom lip. I felt his finger touching my lip and making me open my mouth.

''Moan baby. Don't keep it in.'' He groaned and wrapped his arms around me, bringing me closer and moving inside me making me moan.

His hips were moving and his thrusts were so passionate that I couldn't hold my moans back. ''Ugh! Fuck!'' I moaned earning groans from him.

''You are so hard that I find it hard to move!'' I said and he smirked, looking into my eyes. ''Yeah baby? Is my cock so hard? I can feel your womb.'' He said making me gasp at how deep he was going.

''Jimin! Please faster!'' I whined asking for more and he instantly turned  us around laying me on the couch. ''You want me to fuck you faster baby?'' He asked pushing my legs towards my face and started thrusting fast.

''Oh my god yes!'' I growled and he went deeper. ''Shit!'' I yelled as he kept hitting my womb making it hurt but feel so good!

''Jimin!'' I moaned and he groaned looking into my eyes. ''Are you gonna cum on my cock baby?'' He asked making me wanna cum even more than before.

Fuck I am gonna cum! I pulled him away and kneeled on my fours. I heard him chuckle with a smirk and he moved closer, entering me.

''Holy shit baby you have such beautiful ass.''  He groaned and touched his finger on my ass, pushing his finger slightly inside just for the sensation, making me moan.

''Ugh! I am cumming! JIMINA!!'' I moaned as my eyes rolled back and my body went numb from his fast and hard thrusts.

''Fuck you are so tight! I am cumming in your beautiful pussy!'' He moaned as he released inside me making me tremble.

''UGH SHIT!'' He groaned and slowed down. He pulled out after a bit and sat on the couch beside me.

''Fuck it felt too good!'' He groaned and looked at me. I fell in love again and even fell in love with his sweat. He is a hot mess!