V X Army (Fluff)

I was talking on a video call with Taehyung and took a screenshot of him and uploaded it on my Instagram story with a text on it

I was talking on a video call with Taehyung and took a screenshot of him and uploaded it on my Instagram story with a text on it. 'Late night video call with your other half. Feeling good!' 

We are bffs but I see him as a guy. He does have a girlfriend who is pretty much jealous of me because me and Tae have been bffs since kindergarten and she can't take him away from me.

He knows me too well and I know him more than she can even imagine. We can never be separated so  oops!

Lately she has started putting fire to the fuel though. She is blaming me for different things and she says that I always disrespect her.

That she should be the one being like this with him and not me. We often have sleepovers so I can understand her point of view because me and Tae sleep together while hugging.

We are literally like a couple but we don't kiss or have sex. We can eat from the same spoon and stuff like that and he has even seen me with a sexy swimsuit on.

My phone suddenly buzzed and I saw a message from his girlfriend. 'He will never be your other half because he will always be mine. Know your place.' She said.

I turned very serious when I read it and frowned. ''What's wrong?'' He asked while his smile vanished.

''It's nothing.'' I said looking around. ''Tell me what's wrong.'' He said. ''Tae.. Do you wanna come over?'' I said and he sighed.

''I have plans with Olivia today.'' He said and I sighed. ''Okay.'' I said biting the inside of my cheek.

''Do you need me there?'' He asked waiting for an answer but I took a deep breath and shook my head. ''It's fine, I just wanted some company.'' I said and he sighed too.

''You know.. If you don't tell me what's wrong, I can't just know.'' He said and I nodded. ''Yeah, Nothing is wrong though.'' I said.

''Okay. I guess you got bored of me and started shutting me out?'' He asked a bit offended making my chest start burning.

It's not that! I wanna tell you but..''Tae why are you dating Olivia?'' I asked making him freeze. ''What do you mean? Because I like her?'' He asked making me smile to hide my tears.

''Have fun with your plans with Olivia.'' I said and hang up. I turned off my phone and hit the shower.

Taehyung's View

I sighed and frowned when she hang up. What is wrong with her lately? She has become aggressive and distant.

I called Olivia and she happily picked up. ''Yes baby!'' She said and I sighed. ''Olivia I can't go today sorry.'' I said and she became angry as heck!

''WHY?'' She asked and I rolled my eyes. ''Me and (Y/n) kinda had an argument so I wanna go and talk to her.'' I said and the answer shocked me.

''Taehyung it's me or her in your life. If you wanna go on with me, I want her gone. This is sick! You sleep together hugging and cuddling! You should bee doing this with me not her! Her other half?! HER OTHER HALF?! WHO THE FUCK SAID YOU ARE HER OTHER HALF?!'' She yelled.

''No matter who tells me this shit you are telling me is gone from my life. (Y/n) is the most precious person is my life. No one is taking me from her. Now I get why she has been acting like this. We are over.'' I said hanging up the phone. 

My phone kept ringing but I didn't pick up. I drove to (Y/n)'s house and got in with the spare key she gave me and heard her showering. 

I leaned against the wall and waited for her to come out. She dried her hair and then got out, looking at me shocked.

I looked at her just as shocked not expecting her to wear anything like this but it was enough to get me hard.

''T-Tae what are you doing here?'' She said stuttering. ''Were you waiting for someone else?'' I asked and looked into her eyes.

''Don't you have plans with Olivia?'' she asked and looked away making me realize her feelings for me.

We have been so affectionate towards each other that we lost the 'friendship' between us a long time ago. We were literally like a couple. We just didn't kiss or have sex.

I chuckled and walked up to her making her walk backwards until her back hit the wall. She looked away and I leaned to whisper in her ear, putting my arms on both her sides, making sure she can't escape.

''Are you jealous by any chance?'' I asked and I could she her skin shiver. She wouldn't speak so I took another step forward.

I kissed her ear and her cheek and bit on her jawline. ''T-Tae?!'' She gasped making me harder. ''Were you angry and jealous thinking that I would do this to another girl? Did you want me to be yours so bad?'' I asked and I heard her sniffing.

Is she crying?! I pulled away shocked and took her face in my hands. ''Hey I won't do something like this I promise! I am sorry!'' I said shocked and whipped her tears.

''No!''She said and wrapped her arms around my waist, hugging me tight. ''Do it again and again until I am sick of it!'' She said as she cried.

Is she for real?

I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tight, kissing her forehead. ''I am in love with you (Y/n). No one will take me away from you.'' I said and she nodded.

So you have been feeling the same huh? We are so stupid. I pulled away and took her face in my hands,crashing my lips on hers.