Jimin X Army (Fluff) P.1

I was staying at my bff's house for some days since my mom has gone abroad and I am alone here.

"So your cousin will come over?" I asked her and she nodded. "Yeah and I have a feeling that you guys will like each other." She said.

"Jade I already told you I am not interested!" I said getting pissed. "Look. See him first and we will see if you are not interested!" She said confident.

"Fine! Just know that I don't really think that anyone will catch my eye." I said being the stubborn woman I always am.

Right then I heard the bell and she run to the door. I didn't even look at him but I could understand that he walked up to where I was and sat across from me.

He grabbed the book I was reading and looked at it and as soon as I looked up to yell at him for grabbing it from my hands, I froze

HUH?! I was studying his features and I could already feel myself blushing. He is..so handsome!

He is like a piece of art! His eyes, his cute nose and puffy lips. I closed my mouth and gulped.

"So you like romance?" He asked and looked up at me. I feel like I will give in to his eyes right away.

"Yeah." I managed to say. He was so serious that I didn't know what to say. "Oh I like it too!" He said with a beaming smile making me look shocked.

He turned from serious to the sweetest creature in seconds! His voice is so soothing!

I stood up still shocked and laughed nervously. "Um...I uh...need to...say something to Jade. I am coming back!" I said and run to the kichen where Jade was cooking.

I grabbed her shoulder and shook her. "Why didn't you tell me your cousin was so hot!!!????" I said freaking out and whisper-yelled at her.

"Hehe what's wrong miss not interested?" She asked with a smirk. "Bitch don't play with me!I got horny just by looking at him!" I said and she laughed.

"Come on! You are his type so go on and talk to him!" She said pushing me out of the kitchen.

I took a deep breath and walked back to the couch and looked at him. "So what is your favourite book?" I asked and he smiled at me.

I am in love. "The Rose." He said making me smile too. "Wait! I have read that! It's a really good book and the movie was also great!" I said and he chuckled.

"Wait there was a movie?!" He asked and I nodded. "Do you wanna watch it?!" I asked excited and and he stared at me for a bit.

"I would love to." He said. I put it on my laptop and we moved closer so he can watch too.

He put his hand around my shoulders making me blush and freak out but I liked the warmth of his body so I got cozy.

Somewhere in the middle of ths movie I started crying because the female lead got injured and almost died and he looked at me.

"Don't cry." He said softly wiping my tears and he leaned in to look at me. He stared into my eyes long enough for both of us to lean in.

As soon as our lips touched I felt goosebumps! Ugh! His lips are so soft! I felt him licking my bottom lip and when I was about to open my mouth I heard Jade talking.

"GUYS! FOOD IS READY!" She yelled making us pull away and we both blushed so hard!

Jimin's View

I told her to go first trying to relax. Fuck! I can't believe I just did that!!!! She is so freaking cute!

I put my face in my hands and sighed. Fuck I am horny! I tried to calm down and then went to the kitchen.

Jade looked at me, smirking and the other girl blushes. I don't even know her name. Fuck!

We ate as me and Jade talked and she was silently listening and looking between me and Jade.

She is so cute. I smiled at her and saw that she had eaten all of her meat and grabbed two more pieces of mine and put them on her plate.

"No! You have to eat too!" She said almost putting it on my plate but I stopped her. "I ate before I left home. You can have it." I said looking into her eyes.

She blushed and put it back on her plate. "Thank you.." she said making me smile. "You know (Y/n) can sing and play the piano!" Jade said making her choke on her food.

"Jade!" She yelled. Oh! What a beautiful name! "Well I can sing too. I wanna listen to you." I said making her look away.

"My voice is not that good." She said munching on her food. "Don't believe her! She has an amazing voice!" Jade said and opened her phone.

She put it in front of me and I saw her standing and singing. "Oh!!!!!" I said surprised.

"Wow your voice is amazing!" I said in disbelief. I looked at her and saw that she was hiding her face in her hand.

I grabbed her hand and stood in front of her. I saw Jade slowly leaving the room and smile to myself.

I took her hand away and grabbed her jaw, turning her face around to look at me.

She was looking down so I leaned down and looked into her eyes. "I wish I could listen to it over and over. It was amazing!" I said with a huge smile.

"Really?" She asked blushing a bit. "Really." I said. I put ny palms on her cheeks and leaned a bit closer.

"I love it." I said and placed my lips softly on hers. She kissed back again and I felt my body getting hot again.

She smiled into it making me smile too. I want to get to know her more. In every way.