Jin X Army (Smut)

I was walking through the hallway and saw my husband working in his office. ''Baby. It's late. Shouldn't you be sleeping?'' I asked stopping right beside his chair.

''Don't interrupt me.'' He said being serious as heck and that was enough to ligh5t a fire inside my soul.

Whenever Jin gets mad, I feel like he is gonna fuck my brains out so I add some fuel to the fire. ''But you need to relax baby.'' I said running my hands from his shoulders, down to his chest, abdomen and traveling towards his lap.

I let my fingers caress his pants against his cock and rubbed his thighs. His fingers stopped typing but he kept going after a second. Hmmm you are playing hard to get Seokjinaa!

I moved my body and kneeled, hiding under the desk and run my fingers on his cock on top of his pants.

''(Y/n) if you don't stop right now there will be consiquences.'' He said making me hornier than I already was and I smirked devilishly.

His eyes hadn't left the screen yet. I unzipped his pants and pushed his boxers down making him sigh. I run my tongue on his cock and it twitched.

I could hear his breath turning erratic as I put him in my mouth and started sucking him slowly. ''You are a bad girl (Y/n).'' He said and I giggled as I pulled his hard cock out of my mouth.

"Do you know what bad girls get when they don't behave baby?" He asked as his voice got lower.

"What?" I asked waiting for the exciting answer. "They get punished." He growled.

I felt my pussy throbbing as he said that. "Will you punish me? I have been a very bad girl." I said making him bite his lip.

He hasn't cracked a smile even once which means he is irritated but that's better for me.

He grabbed me by my arm and put his things away, freeing the desk and grabbed me by my hair, placing my face against it.

I shivered at how cold the desk was sonce my front side was laying on it and gasped. I could hear him taking off his belt, wrapping it around my neck and closing it so he can pull me backwards when he wants to.

"Did you miss me being mad at you baby?" He asked *Smack!* "Do you wnat to feel my cock damaging your womb?" *Smack!*

He smacked my ass whenever he talked making my skin burn and I moaned. "Ugh!"..

"Don't fucking moan again." He growled and took off his button up shirt and put it in my mouth, shutting me up.

"Shut up." He growled again and I gasped. He is angrier than usual. This is gonna be so good!

*Smack!* "Look at you attempting to make me mad so I will fuck you right on the spot and it's always in my office. Is this your fetish?" He asked.

*Smack!* "Mm!!" I softly moaned and he pulled the belt, pulling me back. "Did you just moan? Didn't I tell you to not moan?" He asked making my whole body shiver.

I suddenly felt my sweatpants being ripped  and my thong being ripped after it. Fuck! He is angry!

I suddenly felt his cock going inside me without warning and it hurt like hell but it only made me hornier.

He thrusted fast and I bit on his shirt trying not to whine or moan. "Good girl." He whispered and I felt myself cumming on his cock.

Jin's View

"Was I so busy that I neglected you baby girl?" I asked kinda feeling guilty. Truth is that I have been so busy lately and I went to bed soon after she had fallen asleep.

It's been a month since we last had sex. I thrusted fast inside her, smacking her ass over and over again.

Have I even heard her voice? "Moan baby." I said and grabbed my shirt, pulling it off her mouth.

"What?!" She asked shocked by the change of heart. "Moan. I wanna hear you voice!" I said suddenly turning emotional.

"Ugh!!!!" She moaned when I pushed one finger in her ass. "Slow down!" She moaned as I moved faster inside her.

I also moved my finger in and out at the same time, making her tremble. "No!" I yelled thrusting harder inside her.

"Ugh!!! Omg!!!" She moaned loud enough for the neighbours to hear. I pulled out, also pulling my finger out and turned her around, laying her on the desk.

She looked at me puzzled and I grabbed her hands, holding them in my hand and pushed my cock inside her making her moan.

"I miss you." She said making me stop for a second. I looked into her eyes and grabbed her leg, bringing it towards my face and started biting it hard.

"Ugh! J-JIN!" She moaned loud as I put my arm around her leg and placing it on her lower abdomen, so I can feel how deep my cock is going.

"Fuck! I am cumming!" She yelled and I thrusted harder. "Shit baby! I am cumming inside your pretty pussy yeah?!" I growled and she gasped.

"Give it to me!" She moaned loud. I bitten on her thigh again trying to control my speed and lust but my body was out of control.

"J-Jin!!! You are thrusting t-too hard!! It hurts!" She said but I know how she likes the pain.

"I am sorry baby but I just.. fuck!!!" I groaned and I felt her cumming on my cock which caused me to cum inside her.

I thrusted hard but slow as I kept cumming inside her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pushed me deeper insid her keeping me there.

"I miss you too baby girl. I am sorry I am not there for you. I will make sure to make time every day." I said making her smile.

"I love you Jin." She said making me melt. "I love you too."