Update Week of 01.22.24

Part 17: The luckiest girl in the world.

So you and Vibe go back?' The interview asked and Lucky smiled into the camera.

'We've known each other since before high school.' Lucky answered and Vibe sighed.

'So we were sure he was datin an IG model but after seein you two here yesterday and some speculation, fans are sayin you are the girl he wrote the song for. Are you Vibe's girl? Cold as Ice?' They asked putting the mic in her face and she smirked.

He immediately lowered his brother's phone.

"Please tell me this bitch ain't say nothin wild?" He sighed not even wanting to watch any more of it.

Isyss kept saying she wasn't mad and now it made sense why her messages had been vague as Play lifted his phone back up and let the video play.

"I mean what's understood doesn't need to be explained." She smiled and he knew everyone was going to take it as she was his girl and run with it.

In the background, the song he had written about Isyss was playing.

He was sure that whoever did the interview edited that way.

Part 18:Secret lover.

"You want somethin?" She asked right before she placed the order.

"Yeah, get me a burger and fries. Oh yeah, a shake." He said.

He waited for her to get her food and they took off once more.

She pulled up and he looked at her.

"So you were tryin to kill me." He said and she laughed hitting his arm.

"Victor, you're a vibe killer." She said and he laughed.

"Ion even think that is possible." He said as she grabbed her ice cream and put it in his face.

He licked it.

"Where you bring me?" He asked and she smiled.

She turned the car off and hit the lights.

"Sometimes, I used to feel so out of place. but sometimes life is funny." She said and he looked at her.

It was a few moments in the dark that they sat there.

"Look." She pointed excitedly.

There the outside lit up with fireflies that danced all around the car.

"We miss the smallest things every day when we look for things we can control. Sometimes it just happens." She smiled at him and he smirked.

Part 19: What a pretty face can get you.

"You can change into this." Dior smiled at Isyss.

"Don't be nervous." She said as Isyss glanced around.

Isyss was in a room with actual models.

"So how long have you and Vibe been a thing?" Dior smirked.

Isyss hated that Mar Rackz was as bout as bad as Vibe when it came to keeping things under wraps.

It didn't help that they were caught in her sister's car on the way back from their late-night trip.

Although her face was hidden his wasn't.

Per usual everyone was trying to confirm who it was.

"And no, Vibe didn't ask me to have you here, I asked him not to say any, but Demarcus and Noemi suggested you, and honestly, you were my choice." Dior tried to reassure her.