~Rewards~

"=Talking

'= thinking

*3rd person POV*

Enmu was just standing on top of the train, imagining what would happen after killing the kid with Hanafuda earrings, aka Tanjiro Kamado. He wondered how much of Muzan's blood would he have. He also wondered what Muzan would do to him specifically.

*Enmu's POV*

Before I turned around, the boy with the Hanafuda earrings was right behind be.

"Ah, hello there, Kamado! I've been expecting you~ Have you come to kill another demon like me?"
I teased before he ran up to me, sword in hand.
I quickly sent him to sleep before he woke up again.

*3RD PERSON POV*

Enmu did the same routine several times, but it's always the same result. Enmu then thought of something. 

He slowly walked up to Tanjiro and grabbed on his chin before putting him to sleep again, this time, quickly grabbing his sword. Once Tanjiro woke up, he noticed his sword was in Enmu's hands.

"HEY! GIVE THAT BACK!"

Tanjiro ran up to Enmu, but then got put to sleep. Enmu quickly stabbed the sword into Tanjiro's head before it hit the ground.

"Aw, dead so soon? I wanted to play a bit more~ Oh well, it was fun while it lasted."

Enmu teased again as he repeatedly stabbed Tanjiro's head with one hand. Then, he chopped off his Arm and ate it before beheading him.

As everyone in the train dies (Except for Nezuko, Zenitsu, and Inosuke ofc), Enmu splatters the train windows with Tanjiro's blood from his head. He then left with Tanjiro's head, wanting to show Muzan so he could get his reward.

IN THE INFINITY CASTLE
ENMU'S POV

I was very excited to show Muzan-sama my gift to him! Although I didn't kill a hashira, I killed the boy with Hanafuda earrings! He'll be happy for sure!

Once I walked up to Muzan-sama's Office door, I knocked on it before starting to have a few thoughts as he kept shouting "COME IN!"

'Ah, Muzan-sama's voice is so evil when he yells, which sounds wonderful~ I wonder what reward that I'll get~ Hopefully it's something exciting~!!'

"ENMU, IF YOU DON'T COME IN HERE, I'LL ASK YOU TO LEAVE!" Muzan-sama shouted. I believe he guessed it was me because he read my mind. I walked into his office, holding Kamado's head behind me.

"What do you want?" He asked, coldly. I was so excited that I coultn't evem stand still!

"I have something awesome to show you~!" I told him. He looked at me, confused.

"It better not be a waste of my time, otherwise I'll execute you." Muzan-sama's voice was cold, but it still made my face turn as red as Kamado's blood since his voice was so sexy!

I put Kamado's head in front of him on his desk, which made him look shocked.

*MUZAN'S POV*

I noticed that Lower One placed down a head on my desk. It also had... HANAFUDA EARRINGS?! 'How can a weak, Train Simping, Lower Moon like Lower One possibly kill him?!' I thought in confusion with a hint of anger, but I was also a bit impressed. I put my palm on my cheek as I rest my elbow on my desk.

"I guess you can get your reward. I believe that you didn't kill a Hashira, but this is good enough." I say to Lower One, which he looked like he was excited for my blood. Is he some masochist or something?

I extend my arm as it turns into shades of red, yellow, and orange (I think) as mouths appear with a big needle. I jam the needle into Lower One's neck, injecting more of my blood into him. He started moaning loudly and squirm all over, which, not gonna lie, kinda makes me hard, but it was also a bit annoying. I take out the needle and my arm returns back to normal. Lower One is still holding his neck, choking, barley moaning anymore, and still squirming a bit.

'Something's wrong with Lower One, I swear, but I guess it's cute..'

________________________________________________________________________________

YAY!! FIRST STORYY :D

Words: 659 ^^

dw I'll make more :D