Bonus Scene from Chapter 1: Doukaza

-MAINLY ABOUT AKAZA AND DOUMA

-ALSO SMUT (lmao duh It's Doukaza)

No one's POV

It was a Thursday night when Douma was strolling through the woods, finding more female prey to consume while Akaza was finding a Hashira and the Blue Spider Lily.

As Akaza continued his search, he bumped into Douma, who was finding his prey. He turned around and waved to the short, pink-haired boy.

"Oh, Hi there, Akaza-Dono! Why are you here?" Douma asked as Akaza stood up, brushing himself off before punching the jaw off of the taller male.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, YOU BOZO!" The short male yelled before Douma regenerated his jaw, giggling a bit.

"You're quite strong, Akaza-dono~ But still not strong enough to replace me~" Douma giggled again, pissing Akaza off.

"Still, what the hell are you doing here anyway? Looking for more woman to eat as always?" The short male asked in a cold tone. Douma smiled, nodding at the question.

"I actually found at least 10 to eat, but I wanna find more to keep somewhere just in case I'm hungry again. In fact, I could eat you up, if you know what I mean, Akaza-dono~" 

Akaza's face turned into a dark red as he looked away, trying to act tough as he could.

"WH-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING..!? I-I WOULD NEVER DO IT WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOUR GAY ASS!!" Akaza yells at the taller man. Douma starts to walk up to Akaza, but Akaza continuously walked backwards to avoid being near him. Then, Akaza jumped as high as he could to the top of a tree before hopping on a few more to get away from Douma.

As he thought he could escape, he heard the sounds of a biwa, teleporting him into a room with Douma inside. Nakime was in the other room, sleeping. Douma had tooken her biwa while she was asleep and teleported Akaza into the room. As the tall blonde looks at Akaza, he grinned. He put the Biwa back in Nakime's arms and made Nakime teleport herself near Muzan's office door. Before Akaza could even run, Douma pulled off the short male's short jacket and started licking his ear as he groped him. Soft pants came from Akaza, but he still resisted and tried to run.

"Oh, you're not going anywhere, Akaza-dono~ You're going to stay in here~" Douma told the smaller male. He stopped groping Akaza and put his hand near his crotch area, making Akaza let out a small moan of surprise.

"ST-STOP IT, YOU PERVERT..!!!" Akaza yells before his yelling turned into grunts and whimpers as Douma started to jerk Akaza off at a very speedy pace, covering the tip of Akaza's cock so that he wouldn't cum yet.

Tears start to grow from Akaza's eyes as Douma's pace increases. Before Akaza could Cum, Douma threw him on his bed, taking off Akaza's pants before taking off his own. Douma's cock sprang out of his underwear, which made Akaza a bit desprate for his cock since it was so thick. Douma pins Akaza's arms to the bed after flipping him onto his stomach. Before Akaza could even Adjust himself, Douma slammed his cock into Akaza's entrance, making him let out a loud moan and even more tears flows down his red, hot, face. Douma starts to thrust at a very fast pace, immediately hitting Akaza's prostate. Akaza could feel a bulge from his stomach because of Douma's cock. The blonde male's speed went even faster. Akaza didn't want this to end, but he didn't want Douma knowing that. Douma then came his load into Akaza.