~Punishment~

Hey Yall ^^

I'm back and I'm alive :D

Someone requested this but I forgot who it was lol

_________________________________________

---Genderswapped AU---

-Genre: Smut-

-⚠️⚠️WARNINGS⚠️⚠️-

-Fingering
-Boob Play

-Boob Sucking

|Words: 1055|

Read at ur own risk bbg

_________________________________________

It was a rainy night at the infinity Castle. Enmu had just gone to eat more human beings while Muzan was in her office, figuring out who to send to find the Blue Spider Lily because she couldn't send Enmu due to her still being a Lower Moon. She then walks out of her office and calls Nakime. "Nakime, can you please bring Gyutaro and Daki to my office? I need to give them a mission." Muzan says to him. Nakime nods as he grabes his biwa and chip before strumming a string on his Biwa to send Gyutaro to Muzan since Daki was with Nakime. Daki walked in and stood beside his sister Gyutaro.
"Now, I need you both to go to the Entertainment District and find the Blue Spider Lily or kill everyone there. And beware of the Hanafuda Earrings' friends. One has a boar head and the other has a yellow bob. Also, send his sister to me, but if you can't send her, then kill her." Muzan says to the siblings. The door then slammed wide open. Enmu was at the door with a human arm in her hand. "Hello, Lady Muzan~! Why is Upper 6 here?" Muzan sighs before answering. "I was giving them a mission. Goodbye." Muzan shoos the two siblings out of her office and tells Nakime to teleport them to the Entertainment District. Enmu walks up to Muzan's desk and starts to sit down on it, chucking the human arm towards the trash can.

"Lady Muzan, do you like like Daki more than you like me?" Enmu asked, her voice was a mixture of annoyance and brattines. Muzan facepalms softly, getting a bit annoyed about the question. "No, I don't. His sister is better than his whiny ass." Muzan replies, making Enmu pout. "So you like Gyutaro more than me instead?!" Enmu whined. She was on thin ice before something happens. "I just said no. If I have to say it again, then you won't be able to do something that you like to do unless you get your act together!" "But Lady Muzan, I want to know-"
Muzan slammed her desk. "GET. OUT!" She yelled before Enmu walked out, sticking her tongue out at Muzan before shutting the door. Muzan snapped her fingers, putting a curse on Enmu for a bit.

In Enmu's room, Enmu was laying on her bed, scrolling through her phone. The second she was ready to get off to Muzan again, she was already getting something from the box that was underneath her bed. She got out her vibrator from the box and threw off her pants and panties. She got into a position where she could see her throbbing cunt. She was about to put the vibrator on her clit, but then, a transparent barrier appeared around her clit, not letting her touch it. She looks at it with confusion before trying her finger, but it still didn't work. Enmu starts to freak out before taking off her shirt and trying to squeeze her nipples instead, but the barrier still showed up. She tried choking herself and using more toys, but it still wouldn't budge. She even tried to go to Muzan's office, but there was a barrier on that too. She was surprised that Douma could walk in without a barrier, but she was also pissed off.

Weeks have passed. She hasn't got any form of sexual pleasure and Muzan hasn't even interacted with her unless she assigned missions for her. Enmu was sitting on her bed in her room. Her cheeks were a very dark red, she was breathing heavily, and her body was burning up so much that she wrapped herself in a blanket naked. Muzan then walked into the room and giggled. She snapped her fingers and everything went back to normal. "Quit breathing so hard, you big baby. That's what happens when you wanna believe what isn't true." She'd say with a smirk on her face. Enmu threw herself off the bed and started to hug Muzan's thigh, her hot breath hitting Muzan's calf while her breasts hug it as well. Muzan grabbed Enmu's body and put her on the bed. She took several glimps of her figure. Her skin was a very light milky blue, her breasts were big (with her blue buds laying on the flesh), but still not bigger than her own, her waist was thin but not much, and her hips were way wider and thicker than her own. She was already planning to devour it all. "I'll give you all the pleasure you need~" She says, her cheeks dusting with red. Muzan pins Enmu to the bed and starts kneading the dough-like structure on Enmu's chest with one of her hands and starts stripping herself with the other. After stripping, she starts rubbing Enmu's clit with her free hand, still kneading Enmu's breast. Since Enmu didn't have sex in a very long while, her moans were extremely loud due to her body now neing sensitive. Muzan then added her middle finger inside of Enmu's soft hole, already getting Muzan's finger wet. Muzan adds another finger, then another. After 4 fingers are already in Enmu, Muzan starts to thrust her fingers in and out of Enmu slowly. She then starts to plant kisses all over her body before reaching her blue bud on her chest. As she kneads one breast, she sucks the other one, making Enmu's legs shake in pleasure. Muzan then starts thrusting her fingers as fast as she could after hitting Enmu's cervix. "A-AHN~! MMH~ FUCK~!" Enmu cries out in pleasure. Muzan sucks harder on Enmu's thick nipple, giving her more and more pleasure leading to her orgasm. Enmu's eyes rolled and her face was now a pinkish color. It didn't last very long. All of her orgasm was on the floor and on Muzan's chest. Enmu was immediately sleeping before Muzan could even walk out of the room, fully clothed. "Later, slut~" She says before closing the door on the sleeping demon.