~Dolls~

-SMUT

-VOODOO DOLLS (lol)

Good luck :)

NO ONE'S POV

Enmu had just gotten back from a store after stealing some fabric, toy stuffing, and a sewing machine after killing and eating everyone inside. He ran back to the Infinity Castle and took a peek at Muzan through his window before taking a picture and heading back to his dorm, eating some flesh from Tanjiro's head. He placed down his sewing machine on his desk and put the fabric and stuffing on the other side. He took out his phone and looked at the picture of Muzan that he had tooken. He starts to make a doll of Muzan starting with it's Head.

Enmu had spent 8 minutes on each body part (Which is 48 minutes). He looked at it for a wile before going to Muzan's office window to see what he was doing. Muzan was just doing paperwork and lab stuff as always. Enmu gently caress the doll's cheek (HIS FACE CHEEK DIRTY PEOPLE) while also looking at Muzan, but he realized that Muzan had rubbed his cheek, the same cheek that Enmu touched, a second after what Enmu did. Enmu started to get confused, so he licks the doll's hand, watching Muzan rub his hand in a napkin before throwing it away. Enmu thought that it was incredible, so he made a doll of himself, which took another 48 minutes.

After he finished he touched the doll's stomach, only to make his stomach feel like it's being touched. He walks to Muzan's office, like always, and enters the room, walking up to Muzan before sitting in his lap, giving him a seductive grin.

"What do you want now?" Muzan said, coldly, making Enmu's face turn red with pleasure. Enmu shows Muzan the dolls he made. Muzan takes the doll of him and gently rubs its head, only to feel his head being rubbed by someone, but no one was there. Muzan looks at the doll, surprised. He takes the doll of Enmu and pokes its stomach, making Enmu let out a soft moan, his moan getting Muzan a bit hard and making his face turn red. Enmu feels Muzan's slowly growing boner, which turns him on too. He tries to turn Muzan on even more by grinding on his lap and rubbing the crotch area of the doll of Muzan, receiving grunts from Muzan. He can feel Muzan's boner growing rapidly fast, making him moan softly.

Muzan gets up and locks the door, hearing Enmu's whimpers from his desk. Enmu was playing with himself from the doll of him, which turned on Muzan even more. Muzan sat back into his seat, pulled his pants down, and sat Enmu on his lap with the doll of Enmu in his hand. He uses his free hand to extend his nail and make a hole on the doll's backside before sticking his whole finger inside, receiving a loud moan from Enmu. He watches Enmu taking off his pants while fingering the doll. Once Enmu got finished taking off his pants, he grinds on Muzan's lap, moaning as he feels Muzan's finger in him from the doll. Muzan sticks another finger into the doll and one more, stretching out the hole by doing a scissoring motion, his nails extending to find the sweet spot. Enmu loudly moans, meaning that Muzan had found the spot. He takes his fingers out of the doll and pulls down his own pants before Enmu started to grind on it again.

Without a second thought, Muzan slammed his giant cock(13) into Enmu, earning a loud scream of pleasure from him. "OH MY GOD~!" Enmu shouted. Muzan knew that he hit Enmu's prostate. He started thrusting into Enmu at a very speedy pace. Muzan got out a huge vibrator and put its full length in the hole of the Enmu voodoo doll, turning it on at the max, making Enmu scream in pleasure. Tears flowed down his face, his smile was wide with his tongue hanging out, his eyes were rolled to the back of his head, his asshole was completely stretched, Muzan's cock and the vibrations from the vibrator were hitting his prostate, his insides felt like they were being ripped apart, he was sweating all over, and his moans were insanely loud, but the walls were thick, so no one could hear anything. "N-NGH~ HAHH~ A-AHN~, THIS FEELS SO GOOD~!!" Enmu shouted in pleasure as Muzan's thrusts were becoming more rough. "Heh~ You're such a little slut for me, aren't you?~" Muzan replied as he bit the side of Enmu's neck, still thrusting inside of Enmu.

Muzan's thrusts became slower and sloppier, meaning that he's close. Enmu smirks as he realizes this, so he starts to bounce on Muzan's cock, making Muzan cum inside of him while Enmu came on Muzan's chest. But Muzan wasn't finished yet since he was still hard. He gently placed Enmu on the ground. Enmu struggled to get up since his legs were weak, but it was gonna last longer than 5 hours. Muzan took out the vibrator, brought the Enmu voodoo doll near his cock, and started thrusting inside it from it's hole, making Enmu moan loudly in pleasure once again, feeling Muzan's cock inside of him from the doll. A little bulge appeared on Enmu's stomach, which was halfway up his body. Muzan's thrusts went faster, repetedly hitting Enmu's prostate. Enmu layed on the floor on his back, his knees in the air and one leg dangling in the air, and his hands were on his man-boobs(lol) as his eyes were rolled ot the back of his head and he was moaning loudly. Enmu quickly got the Muzan voodoo doll and sucked on the crotch area of it, making Muzan grunt in pleasure as he thrusted inside of the Enmu voodoo doll. Then, Muzan came inside of it, filling Enmu up. Cum had spilled out of Enmu's asshole like a river before Muzan started to lick it out from Enmu's ass. Enmu's moans were loud as Muzan kept eating his ass. Muzan started to jerk Enmu off as he ate his ass. Enmu then came in Muzan's hand as he got finished cleaning Enmu's ass.

He then got up and put his pants back on while helping Enmu put his on. "Slut~" Muzan said as he helped Enmu up. He gave Enmu a kiss, putting his tounge in Enmu's mouth. This went on for about 3 minutes before Muzan broke the kiss, a string of saliva hanging from Enmu's mouth. He slowly walked to the door as Muzan unlocked it. "Bye, Muzan-Sama~ Hopefully we can do it again soon~!" Enmu said as he walked out of the room wth his hand on the wall.

"Heh, I guess he's cute..~"

___________________________________________________________________

Words: 1126 ^^

Bye bye

I'l probably make more ^^