Dress Up

------------------------Fluff-------------------------

--Enmu's POV--

Last night, I bought an outfit from a nearby store (the one in the pic). Surprising that a human being was fine with demons and saw them as friends and not foes. I put the box in my room for the next day and went out to look and eat more humans.

The next night, I woke up very quickly and tried on the outfit. It was a hoodie with the same bottom layers as the top of my suit. One of the sleeves were transparent with black laces on it. There was also a black belt with a golden lock (or whatever its called), and there was a decoration of an eye on the back. I also had some shorts that was the same color as my pants. One of the sides had purple tights underneath it. The other side had fishnets. I wore a black heal for the fishnets and a blue heal for the purple tights. In the box, there was also a pair of earrings with an actual human eye on it. After putting those in my ears, I grabbed out my makeup kit. I put purple eyeshadow on both of my eyelashes and put pastel purple lipstick on my lips.

I look in the mirror and smile. "Damn, not bad~ This looks nice!" I say as I start posing in front of the mirror. I start giggling as I play around a bit.

--Muzan's POV--

As I walk around the hallway full of the Lower Moon's rooms, I hear giggling coming from Enmu's room. I take a peak while gently and slowly opening the door. He recently bought new clothes. I smiled a bit before sitting on his bed. He didn't know I was there though. I watched him enjoy himself before walking behind him. I then put my hands on his eyes as I laughed a small bit. "Guess who I am, Enmu."

Enmu laughed as he replied. "I know that's you, Lord Muzan!" Enmu laughs again before I take my hands off of his eyes and onto his shoulders in front of the mirror. "You look wonderful, Enmu." Enmu blushes as he giggles. He turns around, gently grabs on my head, and kisses my cheek as he stands on his toes, leaving a bunch of kiss marks on my cheek. "Thanks, Lord Muzan~ I'm glad that you also think I look nice~" I stop smiling and my blush fades away with my eyes widening. Other people thought he looked nice..? 

--Enmu's POV--

"OTHER PEOPLE ALSO SAID YOU LOOK NICE..?!" Lord Muzan said with an angry glare. I shake my head rapidly. "No, Lord Muzan! I said it to myself!" I blushed a bit as I see his angry face go away. "Oh.. well I guess I overacted a bit." Lord Muzan giggled with me.

I forgot what to type lmao

______________________________________________________________________________

-Word count: 473