205

Bullet is seen entering the office, looking around. Bullet walked his way to the desk as he looks around, when he found a button on the desk. Pressing it, Bullet found a hidden door with stairs leading down. Following them, Bullet eventually got to a metal door, pulling it open to only see Hana, Rina and Lilly tied to chairs, big bro to the side. "I see you found us...good job Bullet." Said Big bro. Big bro stood up as Bullet runs to him, attempting to punch him, but Big bro as able to dodge in time, stunning Bullet. "Too slow." Said Big bro. Big bro then throws a punch, knocking Bullet back. Big bro walked to Bullet, attempting to continue beating Bullet, but Bullet shot up, this time hitting big bro. Bullet began swinging rapid kicks and punches to Big bro, breaking or fracturing bones, split his skin and muscle apart and just beat him almost to death, Big bro healing in the presses, making Big bro healed before Bullet could kill him. As Bullet beats big bro down, big bro reaches behind him, grabbing something and before Bullet saw it coming, there was a sudden gunshot, hitting Bullet in the stomach and he fell back, landing on the ground as he bleeds, big bro holding the gun.

The girls watch in horror at this, screaming but the tape over their mouths. Bullet lays on the ground, bleeding as he held his stomach, big bro aiming the gun at him, about to fire another shot. "You were useful for a while...but I guess it's over now." Said big bro. Big bro was about to fire, when suddenly, big bro was rammed into the wall, making him drop the gun. Big bro looked up to see Connor, looking pissed. Connor began big bro senselessly, breaking bones and tore him apart, sure he can't come back for a good few minutes. Making sure he can't, Connor turns to the girls, untying them, before rushing to Bullet. "Hold on, I called the cops not too long ago and it's a small town, they'll be here in a few minutes with an ambulance, so don't die on me, you son of a bitch." Said Connor. Bullet chuckled. "You think something like this can kill me? Only pussies die from this." Said Bullet. Connor chuckles himself as he helped Bullet up. "Can you walk?" Asked Connor. "Yep." Said Bullet. From there, they all left the room, the girls also hugging him along the way, thankful he's ok and also out of fear from what they had just went through. When they exit the mall, the red and blue flashing lights were visible as the sirens of the police approach them. From there, they were taken to turn the hospital, patching Bullet and the girls up. Dolla and Fauna are seen inside their home, by the couch when there was a knock on the door. Sighing, Fauna walked to the door, opening it to reveal Connor and the girls, Bullet being still in hospital. "What the...what the hell happened?" Asked Fauna. "Can't say out here...can we come in? Please?" Asked Connor.

Fauna nods and they enter the house, entering the living room and the girls rest as Dolla and Fauna asked Connor what happened. "Your going to want to sit for this...I need to come clean about something." Said Connor. With that, the girls sat on the couches and looks at Connor. Connor took a breath and explained his life, going back from when he was originally 18 to now, also harming himself to make the girls see his healing, though Hana saw it through the cameras of the fights and Rina and Lilly knew, but not Fauna and Dolla. Connor also went on explaining why he's in town and why he can't stay, because of things like this. "So yeah...that's...about it." Said Connor. The girls sit in horror, hearing Connor's explanation, knowing now he is immortal, hunted and is also hunting someone who is also immortal. "So...all this time, you have been immortal and have been hunted?" Asked Dolla. "Yes...that's why I wore a mask when I was outside the house or anywhere with camera's, cause who I'm looking for could get someone to hunt and report me through searching and through camera's, that's why I must be careful or else I'll be found it...I don't care if it's me that's hunted, but I'm not going to let who I love be hunted and killed by that bastard in the possess..." Connor mutters. "Wait...you said you lost people you love...and don't want people involved as if you knew what will happen...has he..." Dolla mutters. "Not all of them, but a good amount of them were killed by him, yes...that's why I can't stay in one place for too long, or else they find me and if someone I care for is in that town or city or wherever I am, they will so ANYTHING to get to me...hell...if I wasn't there in time...being knocked out or tied up wouldn't be the only thing he would've done to the girls..." Connor mutters.