321

Connor is seen on the floor, the wounds from the glass and claw marks bleeding as he changes out of his disguise, getting up, before falling again, dead from bloodloss but revived the moment he was healed. Meanwhile, as the men and Margret run out of the house, they run to their car, about to leave but Hugo jumped onto the car, crashing the car hood and everyone screams, about to be killed, when suddenly, Hugo was tackled by Connor.

Hugo claws Connor's face, making Connor fall of him with a grunt of surprise. Connor got up as Hugo lunges at Connor, attempting to kill him, but Connor dodged as he grabs Hugo's head, twisting it and snapped his neck, but the virus didn't die, meaning whatever big bro did to make the virus to not meed a host to be alive to control it. Connor looked at Hugo as Hugo kept slashing at Connor with his claws, trying to bite him as well the moment Connor was in range of either one.

Dodging Hugo's attacks, Connor saw the Axe nearby, still where they chopped wood. Connor runs to the axe, making Hugo run after Connor. Getting the axe, Connor turns right as Hugo jumped at Connor, trying to bite him, but Connor swung the Axe, cutting the Hugo's head off. Once it fell to the ground, the body does so too, however, Connor saw that once the head was off, the virus seemed to have left the had, making Connor look at Hugo's body, thinking what infected him had to be on the body.

Connor looked at the body, using the nanobot to scan the body for any bite marks or injections that would show how he was infected. Connor looked though his body to see that he had no marks or bites showing he was injected with the virus or bitten by someone or something else with the virus, so he kept looking, eventually using the "X-ray" feature to check his organs and such in case something in it could tell him where it came from.

Once he got to the heart, Connor saw what looked to be some sort of fleshy core, pumping and throbbing like a heart, injecting the virus in thought Hugo's heart and though Hugo's body spite the heart not beating anymore. Connor looked at the core before using the axe to get it out, wanting to try and find out more about it. Just then, Connor noticed everyone approached him.

"Skeleton X...what is going on? Why did this happen?" Asked Rob. "I'm looking into it...I'm terribly sorry about your friend...there was nothing I could do." Connor spoke in a sad tone, knowing the virus won't stop trying to kill him or others and probably was already dead before this fight started so even if he could get rid of the virus, he'd already be dead. "I'm going to try and figure this out...you all get inside and stay there till the cops arrived, just in case something happens." Said Connor. "Will do..." Said Rob. From there, they began heading back to the house as Connor flew into the air, circling the area and went back into the house, changing back into the disguise, also putting the core in a jar and into his bag to carry later.

Connor then pretend to look hurt as he limps where the others were, seeing them enter the house. "Connor!" Said Margaret, opon seeing Connor before running to him, hugging him. "Hey, what happened?" Asked Connor. "Hugo...he's dead...skeleton X killed him." Said Sean. "Damn..." Connor mutters. As Margeret hugs Connor, she saw his back, looking confused to how his wounds are gone already, not to mention that now that she thought about it, skeleton X was wearing the same thing Connor was, also having damages.

Connor calls the cops, making the show up the next day due to the town being a day way from where they were. Once they arrived, they were questioned and explained what they saw and what happened, before the officers gave everyone a ride to town, since Ben, Sean, Rob and Margaret were living there and cnnor eas heading there. Opon getting to the town, they stop at the station, where they were going to seperate, Margaret and the three men taking a bus or taxi home while Connor was going to wonder the street.

However, before Connor left, Margaret stops him, grabbing Connor by the hand. Connor turns to her as she gives Connor a smile. "Hey...I wanted to take you for your help...if I weren't for you, I would've died." Said Margret. "No worries." Said Connor. Margaret then kisses Connor's cheek, making him blush. "I got to go, but I hope we meet again! Goodbye Connor." Said Margaret. "Goodbye Margaret." Said Connor. From there, they seperate, Connor continuing his travel.