231

Connor and Isabella blush as they stood by, waiting for the contest to start. Due to them not figuring out it was a contest for couples, they were seen as a couple by everyone there. However, Isabella still determined to win the toy and Connor still determined to help, so they kept silent and let the them believe their a couple. One of the first things in the contest is a trust fall, causing Isabella to get a blindfold and stand in front of Connor, looking nervous. "Your...going to catch me right?" Asked Isabella. "Of course." Said Connor. They wait patiently for their name to be called, making them know its their turn and Isabella took a breath, allowing her body to fall backwards, Connor being behind her and caught her by the shoulders in a gentle embrace, Isabella's back against his chest. Isabella blushes as she felt Connor's warmth and gentle touch, also feeling a sense of safety. "Good work! You pass!" Said the man. Isabella took off the blindfold and Connor steadies her in front of him. From there, they continue the contest, which were related to trust, couple like contests. Eventually, Connor and Isabella won, causing them to leave the store with the stuffed toy.

Walking, Connor saw Isabella hugging the toy with a smile, like a child hugging their favourite toy. Connor couldn't help help but smile, seeing her so happy. Before long, Connor and Isabella walked to the exit of the mall and ended up at Isabella's home, it having just gotten dark. "Thanks for today Connor! It's been fun!" Said Isabella. "No worries." Said Connor. Isabella looks at Connor and then down, blushing, before speaking. "Hey...can you close your eyes?" Asked Isabella. "Huh?" Asked Connor. "I asked you to close your eyes..." Said Isabella. Connor silently closes his eyes. Isabella then silently got closer, kissing Connor's cheek, before backing up. "S-See you later!" Said Isabella, running into her home. Connor opens his eyes as a blush appears on his face, knowing what Isabella just did. Shaking it off, Connor walked around the street, keeping an eye out for crime. The next day, Connor is seen in his apartment, watching TV, when he heard a knock on the door. Connor then walked to the door and opens it, revealing Nina. Due to Connor texting his address to the girls, the knew where he lived and they could hang out. "Hey Nina, came to visit?" Asked Connor. Nina nods. Connor then moves so she could come in. When inside, Connor shuts the door behind them.

Connor and Nina then walked to the living room, where Nina and Connor take a seat. "So, how are you feeling?" Asked Connor. "I'm alright...how are you?" Asked Nina. "Yeah, I'm fine." Said Connor. Connor then noticed Nina was looking down, as if she's hesitant to say something. "Something on your mind? If so, you can tell me Nina, I'm all ears." Said Connor. Nina silently looks at Connor before speaking. "I just...don't get why Joshua is so...mean...I mean he seemed to nice." Said Nina. Connor looks at her before speaking. "I'm sorry Nina...I can't imagine how much it must hurt." Said Connor. Nina doesn't speak, just silently began crying. She cries for a minute before speaking. "Is...Is there something wrong with me?" Asked Nina. "What? No, of course not! Joshua is just a dickhead...Nina, look you need to either confess to Joshua, because only then will he realise you like him and if he doesn't accept, just means he doesn't deserve you...as I said, he's a dick." Said Connor. Nina looks down. "Or move on, because he doesn't deserve you...if how he acts isn't enough to prove it that Joshua doesn't deserve you or feel the same, then I don't know what." Said Connor. Nina looks at Connor before looking down, tears in her eyes. Connor looks at her before opening his arms, making Nina look at him and then lunge at him, hugging Connor as she cries in his chest. Connor looks down at the girl in his arms, crying as she hugged him and before long, Nina calms down a bit, but doesn't move or let go, not wanting to be out of his grip. "Connor...why are you so nice to me?" Asked Nina. "I guess you can say it's in my nature...I like to help who needs it, especially my friends." Said Connor. Connor held her a little tighter, being sure to not hurt her. "Thank you." Nina mutters.

Connor looks at her before smiling. Before long, Nina fell asleep, resting in Connor's chest. Connor looks at Nina as she slept on his chest before smiling, laying back as he held Nina on top for him, ending up falling sleep himself. Nina awoke, maybe a few hours later, the sun was setting and she felt warm and comfy. Looking down, she saw that she was sleeping on Connor's chest. She blushes before getting off his chest, looking at Connor. Nina looks at Connor before looking down and the got up, grabbing her things and run off, using her phone to text Connor a message, saying she's sorry for falling asleep and that she headed home. Not too long after she left, Connor awoke, looking at his phone and saw the message before heading out. Meanwhile, Nina was walking home from Connor's house, when she stopped in her tracks, seeing a group of men walking her way. Nina looked a little scared a she began walking, scared that the moment they pass, they'd attempt to assault her due to her not exactly getting over what happened the night she met Connor. As she thought, the moment they saw her, their attention turns to her, one speaking. "Hey Cutie~, me and my friends thought we'd come say hi and see if you'd love to join us on some "fun"." Said the first man. Nina freezes, looking at them, scared. The man smirk before grabbing who all at once, pulling her with them to a alleyway, spite Nina's screams.